Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having "dinner" right now...chicken tenders from the bar my dad lives at and aspirin. :love:

Still need to read the Elvis entry.

Anthony Kiedis is actually from the town I live in. My ex worked with his sister and I met him as a result. He is a little strange but overall pretty nice. I also ran into his Dad Blackie at one of the old import record stores back in the early 90's asking to put up RHCP posters. I remember him saying, can you hang some posters of my sons band? I think his Dad runs their fan club now.

My Randooooom RHCP contribution. :laugh:

Schmeg said:
:love: I stole all Jim's RHCP for my iTunes. I've been trying to find a particular song lately but I can only remember the tune and a random line (I think it's the last one?) and I only remember when I'm in the car so it's been a challenge.
This Velvet Glove

It's probably about drugs...but I can misinterpret anything.

I have the lyrics posted here:
http://forum.interference.com/journal.php?s=&action=comments&entryid=31085

Ignore the pity party in the beginning and scroll down. :D

Last edited:
Now I've listened to This Velvet Glove twice and I'm going back for more!

Okay this is the last time...I never do this repeat thing.

I feel a new playlist coming on. If only I could update my iPod! My dad needs to look at my USB port!

Watching Remember The Titans :up:

Must burn a Neil Young bootleg for a coworker now.........

All the things I was going to do on my 4 days off, well lets see I have gotten only one thing done............I want my 4 days back :scream:

I have so much music and I just want MORE!!!!

*uploads cd's to iTunes*

kellyahern said:

My sister is an itunes addict. I think she needs a 12 step program or something :wink:.
I like iTunes for one-off's...I'm actually a used cd junkie. :drool: But I get overwhelmed when I'm surrounded by music and I forget what I went there looking for.

Oh and lately, a very nice person has lent me a bunch of cd's and that's part of the reason my computer is about to explode these days. :love:

Conversation during a commercial during last night's Pats game:

Dad: Did you guys hear about how U2 got annoyed by Bono and kicked him out of the band?
Meg: :rolleyes: I think there's one of those every month.
Dad: Oh, I guess it's not true then.

:giggle:

Schmeg said:
Oh and lately, a very nice person has lent me a bunch of cd's and that's part of the reason my computer is about to explode these days. :love:

PFFFT.

Like it's MY fault that your computer is exploding.

Don't forget that something fell off the computer table (possibly causing it to hit the wall? :shrug: )

I am watching the Oxygen network. :uhoh: A new show called Campus Ladies.

That was a good entry...and HARDLY a pity party...compared to most of the journal entries out there at least.

I have had a good weekend.

zoney! said:

PFFFT.

Like it's MY fault that your computer is exploding.

Don't forget that something fell off the computer table (possibly causing it to hit the wall? :shrug: )

I am watching the Oxygen network. :uhoh: A new show called Campus Ladies.

That was a good entry...and HARDLY a pity party...compared to most of the journal entries out there at least.

I have had a good weekend.
1. Everything is your fault, did you forget???

2. Yes, I did forget that something fell off the computer table. :reject: But I believe it was actually KNOCKED off.

3. Do I want to know what is happening in this late-night Oxygen show, or could I probably guess?

4. Pity Parties RAWK.

5. I have also had a good weekend! What a co-inky-dink!

fah said:
Good evening randoomers :wave:

~fah confessions~

I haven't seen Legally Blonde and I have never down loaded anything from Itunes :ohmy:

And I spent $250 at IKEA today :banghead:
:wave: Hi fah!

You're not missing much from legally blond (although it's on again right now! :happy: :mute: ), but iTunes is fun!

:drool: IKEA

I should go to bed...gotta be at work in like 8 hours. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom