Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the predicted Minneapolis snow on the Weather Channel today!

It's funny when you watch the national weather to see what it's like where your friends are. Talk about :nerd:.

Blue Room said:
I have been in the Discovery and History Channel mode today when not watching football. :nerd:

I was on the National Geographic Channel kick yesterday.........As I was watching, I actually considered doing a storm chaser vacation thingy..........I love watching tornadoes in a open field; too bad they don't stay in open fields........

:help: I need to go home! :scream: At least I don't have to work at job #2 until Thursday :drool:

My laundry should be done soon. I went to Best Buy and couldn't find anything today to spend my gift card on other than ink for my printer so I bought an iTunes card. There's stuff I'm going to buy when I get home :drool: :drool: :drool:

shari schultz said:

I was on the National Geographic Channel kick yesterday.........As I was watching, I actually considered doing a storm chaser vacation thingy..........I love watching tornadoes in a open field; too bad they don't stay in open fields........

I have seen a tornado in person one time. When I was a kid and we lived in Colorado. Touched down in a field a couple of miles from our house. We just watched it from the front window.

I was watching some docu-drama on the discovery of King Tutankhamun's (King Tut) tomb. I'm familier with the story and they exaggerated it a bit which was a little annoying. But overall it was interesting. The sets they used were perfect, looked like the actual tomb. OK, out of my nerdome! :laugh: :nerd:

Blue Room said:

I have seen a tornado in person one time. When I was a kid and we lived in Colorado. Touched down in a field a couple of miles from our house. We just watched it from the front window.

SEE! There is the field thing....:wink:

Now I'm going to watch Legally Blonde.

Now I wish I'd gotten some kettle corn when we were at my old plaza thus afternoon...I could go for something sweet.

Actually i'm reading old Randoom threads and not really watching movies. :der: :nerd:

arw9797 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

My printer doesn't work!!!!!!! :scream: It makes a really loud squeaky noise and then doesn't do anything :sad:
:yikes:

:shifty: There's no mouse in your printer, is there?

:love: I stole all Jim's RHCP for my iTunes. I've been trying to find a particular song lately but I can only remember the tune and a random line (I think it's the last one?) and I only remember when I'm in the car so it's been a challenge.

:eyebrow: My desk suddenly bangs against the wall when I type.

Schmeg said:
:love: I stole all Jim's RHCP for my iTunes. I've been trying to find a particular song lately but I can only remember the tune and a random line (I think it's the last one?) and I only remember when I'm in the car so it's been a challenge.

:eyebrow: My desk suddenly bangs against the wall when I type.

Road Trippin from Californication! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom