Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-10-2006, 02:19 PM   #316
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:35 AM
THE JIM JUST GAVE ME SOME OF THE MONEY HE OWES ME FROM SAN DIEGO!

I can afford to get my skates sharpened! And put gas in my car! And maybe even get some pictures developed!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 05:29 PM   #317
Blue Crack Distributor
 
tiny dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: small town Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 87,290
Local Time: 01:35 PM
__________________

__________________
Into the heart of a child...
tiny dancer is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 05:38 PM   #318
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
THE JIM JUST GAVE ME SOME OF THE MONEY HE OWES ME FROM SAN DIEGO!

I can afford to get my skates sharpened! And put gas in my car! And maybe even get some pictures developed!
Excelllllllllllllent
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 05:39 PM   #319
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
I have been lingering in the Hawaii thread..............

palm trees, beaches, warm temps, U2=perfection!
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 05:47 PM   #320
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
I am getting stressed out just reading that thread

Presale issues are worked out
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 06:21 PM   #321
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:35 AM
My mom hasn't felt well the last couple of days so she called me at work to see if I would take her to the doctor when I got home. So far nothing major except she needs to eat and gain some weight back.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #322
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
My mom hasn't felt well the last couple of days so she called me at work to see if I would take her to the doctor when I got home. So far nothing major except she needs to eat and gain some weight back.
ok the fact that my dad got out of the hospital last night, does not mean that it's your mom's turn

We are NOT alternating!

Glad that it was only eating and gaining weight.................Give her lots of good, healthy stuff but also that Ohio Buckeye popcorn That should do the trick
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 06:41 PM   #323
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
My mom hasn't felt well the last couple of days so she called me at work to see if I would take her to the doctor when I got home. So far nothing major except she needs to eat and gain some weight back.


__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 06:58 PM   #324
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:35 AM
I just made blueberry muffin products
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:01 PM   #325
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


ok the fact that my dad got out of the hospital last night, does not mean that it's your mom's turn

We are NOT alternating!

Glad that it was only eating and gaining weight.................Give her lots of good, healthy stuff but also that Ohio Buckeye popcorn That should do the trick
Glad to hear that your dad is home and no...there will be NO alternating!

So far that's it. She does have to make an appointment to see the cardiologist to make sure all is ok there. It's time for her to go back to see him anyway though.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:32 PM   #326
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Thinking of Schmeg and zoney! On Unwrapped they are unwrapping supermarkets.......
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:33 PM   #327
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:35 AM
I'm frightened....

The dude on Entertainment tonight just called Mark Harmon HUNKY.

1. Why is he calling another dude hunky?
2. Mark Harmon has not aged well and has not been "hunky" since about 1985.

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:35 PM   #328
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Glad to hear that your dad is home and no...there will be NO alternating!

So far that's it. She does have to make an appointment to see the cardiologist to make sure all is ok there. It's time for her to go back to see him anyway though.
dad gets to go through another stress test soon to check up on things
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:37 PM   #329
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
I have been unable to see Mark Harmon as hunky since he played Ted Bundy in a movie..............he creeped me out good

I guess that is the sign of a good actor if they can pull that off
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:43 PM   #330
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


dad gets to go through another stress test soon to check up on things
Are they doing an actual stress test or one of the chemical ones?
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com