Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always post as me, too...I am just protesting being a Blue Crack Addict! I don't have the brain power to actually have four different personalities.

I'm supposed to have the broccoli back on my foot but apparently I'm protesting that, too. I have to stop by the ER tomorrow to have my mom wrap up my foot. :angry:

a_star said:
I always post as me, too...I am just protesting being a Blue Crack Addict! I don't have the brain power to actually have four different personalities.

Last time I looked you were at 14099, not 14999....so you have 900 posts left! :sexywink:

Also....before you get too comfy with this name, please answer my pm :drool:

arw9797 said:

Last time I looked you were at 14099, not 14999....so you have 900 posts left! :sexywink:

Also....before you get too comfy with this name, please answer my pm :drool:
REALLY??? :hyper: I thought it was 14999! Cool, thanks, I can be ME again!

I was only going to be here for a minute and then wash up and get my friend the frozen broccoli but I ended up staying longer. :kiss: I'll answer it in a minute.

What would have really been funny is if it was your next post where it changed and ARW had just made that up about it being another 900. :laugh: :macdevil: :wink::shifty:

a_star said:
I'm supposed to have the broccoli back on my foot but apparently I'm protesting that, too. I have to stop by the ER tomorrow to have my mom wrap up my foot. :angry:

Broccoli.gif

Blue Room said:
What would have really been funny is if it was your next post where it changed and ARW had just made that up about it being another 900. :laugh: :macdevil: :wink::shifty:
:lol: That would have been EVIL!

Maybe that's why I checked!

:sexywink:

zoney! said:
Tuesday and Friday

:der:

:heart:

Communication across mysterious distances
:eek:

Strangely that's the same thing I thought of when you posted the :der: guy...

I thought maybe you were planning something. :der:

arw9797 said:
S
C
H
M
E
G

how much was the car in San Diego? That's about all I need to know from you right now. :sexywink:
you'd rather have that than Dancing Broccoli Art? :sad:

Let me consult my Notebook of Everything and I'll get back to you. :wink:

quote part two

arw9797 said:
S
C
H
M
E
G

how much was the car in San Diego? That's about all I need to know from you right now. :sexywink:
Check your pm's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom