Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
By the way- I read your sig carefully each time I see it so I don't forget, Shari!

I can't wait until 9 pm on January 18!

:up:

my cunning plan worked :D

(well, I don't know how cunning it was, but since I just watched House with Hugh Laurie who was in Blackadder with Rowan Atkinson who played Blackadder and who had a sidekick named Baldrick that used the phrase "I have a cunning plan" on a regular basis..............it was right on my mind~ and you thought you were being weird...........I am playing six degrees of seperation from Hugh Laurie with myself :coocoo: )

:scream:

Now I'm going to have to print stuff at work :mad:

Where do I take a printer to get it fixed? It would probably cost more to have someone look at it than it would be to buy a cheap one. I paid a lot of money for this one too! :angry:

Schmeg said:

:drool:

I forgot about ignore lists!!! :hyper: How nice, J and CIB are gonna have a lil buddy! :happy::love::hyper::D:kiss::heart:

Looks like we might be safe though....

:uhoh:

They are doing a piece on the above mentioned TV show on our news right now.

DEBORAH Gibson...not debbie, OK?

shari schultz said:

:up:

my cunning plan worked :D

(well, I don't know how cunning it was, but since I just watched House with Hugh Laurie who was in Blackadder with Rowan Atkinson who played Blackadder and who had a sidekick named Baldrick that used the phrase "I have a cunning plan" on a regular basis..............it was right on my mind~ and you thought you were being weird...........I am playing six degrees of seperation from Hugh Laurie with myself :coocoo: )
:lol:

I have seen exactly two episodes of Blackadder in my life and thought they were both hilarious, and would have watched the rest of the boxed set, but one of my roommates, the girlfriend of the guy who brought them over, declared them stupid and insisted that we watch something like The Amazing Lives of Pomeranians or something. :happy:

zoney! said:

Looks like we might be safe though....

:uhoh:

They are doing a piece on the above mentioned TV show on our news right now.

DEBORAH Gibson...not debbie, OK?
Strange that I was thinking about just that happening ealier...I will NEVER comment in strange journals again, I promise!

DEBORAH gets a little testy when you call her Debbie these days, doesn't she.

arw9797 said:
:scream:

Now I'm going to have to print stuff at work :mad:

Where do I take a printer to get it fixed? It would probably cost more to have someone look at it than it would be to buy a cheap one. I paid a lot of money for this one too! :angry:
No clue!

I have to remind my dad about the USB thing...there are koi trapped on my camera right now. Party koi. They don't like being trapped.

Schmeg said:

:lol:

I have seen exactly two episodes of Blackadder in my life and thought they were both hilarious, and would have watched the rest of the boxed set, but one of my roommates, the girlfriend of the guy who brought them over, declared them stupid and insisted that we watch something like The Amazing Lives of Pomeranians or something. :happy:

Six degrees of seperation with Pomeranians........:hmm:

I got nothing. Trust me, that is good :yes:

You really do have to watch them :up: My friend Jen corrupted me by making us watch them...............................
Chains was my first episode:heart:
Edmund:
Ah ha. Lets see if I've got this straight. If I admit that I'm in love with... [guard shakes his head.] No?? [guard does a half somersault] Oh, If I say that I'm head over heels in love with Satan and all his little wizards, you will remove my testicles with a blunt instrument resembling some kind of gardening tool, but we can't quite make that out, and roast them over a large fire. Whereas, if I don't admit that I'm head over heels in love with Satan and all his little wizards, you will hold me upside down in a vat of warm marmalade.. [pause..sees guard isn't finished...realisation] AND remove my testicles with a blunt instrument resembling some kind of gardening tool. Well in that case, I love Satan.... [guard produces a scythe] Oh, it's a scythe...

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

armata_PDT_05.gif
armata_PDT_05.gif
armata_PDT_05.gif
armata_PDT_05.gif
armata_PDT_05.gif

a_star said:
I refuse to be a blue crack addict!!!

Do you think I like Rock and Roll Doggie Band Aid? :laugh: :no:

I wanted to stay A Refugee actually. What number do you become Blue Crack Addict anyway?

a_star said:
I refuse to be a blue crack addict!!!

Luckily...I think there is an answer to that problem! :sexywink:

The time now is 10:30 PM.
You last visited: 09-25-2003 02:00 AM.
View New Posts

Welcome to our newest member, Luckily
Registered Members: 44,263
Total Threads: 113,732 | Total Posts: 2,831,422

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back