Get a clue, Rod!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leeloo

War Child
I see in my newspaper this morning that Rod Stewart is upset he's being picked on for having a younger woman, and no one picks on Paul McCartney for having Heather Mills. He claims it's only because of Paul's knighthood.

Get a clue, Rod. You are a habitual offender. You have a long rap sheet. You have always dated much younger girls, always big name fashion models, and ditched them when they reached 30. Alana Hamilton was not young, but she was a model, and someone else's wife. Paul McCartney was married for many years to his beloved Linda, who was no model, no beauty, and even a year older than him. If she had not died, he'd have stayed with her all his life. He has now met another love, who does happen to be younger, but he doesn't have the track record of Rod, grab 'em young, see my trophy, then ditch 'em for a new model, trade 'em in like a car for a newer flashier one.

Paul has had criticism for Heather, especially from his daughters Mary and Stella who are about Heather's age. But Paul is no way as guilty of cradle robbing as Rod, so there is no comparison. Besides, Paul seems to love Heather, almost like he loved Linda, and I have a hard time believing Rod ever really loved any of his trophy wives or girlfriends. So wake up and see the difference, Rod. And may no more young women fall for his trap.

Back
Top Bottom