George Michael's new video is hilarious!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hot diggity damn, the song really sucks but the video ohmy...this will stir up some things I can tell you that!!

I don't know if it's on TV but you can see it at MTV Netherlands;

>>Real low or high

>>Windows low or high

Now remember, be nice :yes:

I will have to check that out when I get home, but I absolutely luuuuuurrrve George Michael. :drool:

And I am not ashamed to admitt I like his new song. You are talking about "Freeek" right?

Oh baby no!!! This is a new one called Shoot The Dog and the video pokes fun at Blair, Bush and George Michael himself. Don't watch if you're easily offended!!!

DrTeeth said:
Oh baby no!!! This is a new one called Shoot The Dog and the video pokes fun at Blair, Bush and George Michael himself. Don't watch if you're easily offended!!!

So it's not actually George Michael then? lol

Oh, and not easily offended.... I'd prolly find it quite funny.

I just watched it.... is this for real????? That is not really a George Michael song is it???? Oh my..... George what are you doing? :|

This is for real

:ohmy: :lol: :huh: :lol: :eyebrow: :lol: :scream:

Go to georgemichael.com and wow is all I can say. This is for real. Sorry folks, but George doesn't release anything in NA anymore so I had no idea that that video was his!! LMAO!!! If you read the statement from George, it explains it but I am still in shock. He gave himself a beer belly!!!!!!!!

Yes, funny clip but did i hear a human league part in it ? In the chorus he sings, I believe i what the old man said, ect you can hear it when Micheal is on the balcony with the queen. And there are soundsamples to.

Last edited:
They had some bit on it during MTVNews, though why I was watching MTV at all is beyond me.

It looked funny but i had the tv muted while talking on the phone and did not get to hear all of what they were saying.

Why does he not release videos in the USA anymore? THough I could understand why he might not release this one.

Back
Top Bottom