George Harrison is now on iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
Since every Beatle-solo career is on now, is it safe to say we'll be getting some remastered Beatles tracks by the end of the year?

I don't know, it would look/sound very nice on my new iPod Classic. :hmm:

I'm guessing you get the Beatles on there a little closer to Christmas.

They're no Radiohead.

Remastered Beatles Rubber Soul and on would own my soul... especially Revolver.

i would have to imagine apple is gonna do more than just say :wave: hey we have the beatles now, come buy us... 'cause in reality, grandma has yet to figure out how to buy little johnny an iPod gift card... so i really don't think iTunes is making a killing on the christmas market yet... certainly getting better, but it's still a little odd to give a gift in which there is no actuall gift to give :scratch:

so if they were really gonna capitalize on the beatles i would have to guess it would involve a special beatles edition iPod... and since we haven't heard of one yet, and apple just put out new iPods a couple weeks ago... i'm gonna guess that we'll see the beatles in the spring of next year, not christmas of this year.

but then again, this is just my opinion, and in reality i don't have a fucking clue as to what i'm talking about. so it could happen next tuesday.

How was the reveal of the original U2 iPod? Was it with the general new releases or was it almost like a standalone release?

That could explain why the new iPods came out in September as opposed to the end of October/November. Who knows, really.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom