General Chocolate question for Americans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They can be found in British shops. For any other Brits in the States you can find English chocolate/biscuits (cookies) at Target around this time of year for a good price.

i'm not a big fan of chocolate...white chocolate on the other hand :drool:

argh...now i've just gone and made myself hungry for homemade white fudge (the kind you make in the microwave) except i don't have any of the stuff to make it :mad:

ABEL said:
i'm not a big fan of chocolate...white chocolate on the other hand :drool:

argh...now i've just gone and made myself hungry for homemade white fudge (the kind you make in the microwave) except i don't have any of the stuff to make it :mad:

OMG NO WAY ABEL! I am also an afficianado of the white chocolate and white chocolate fudge! Or at Christmas time the white almond tree bark Mmmmmmmm also known as peppermint bark. Maybe we'll have to share some white chocolate this season?!!!! :wink:

mmm...chocolate :)

I'm notorious for eating all of the good Quality Street chocolates...I think it's the purple coloured ones I like best for some reason. Other than that, Toblerone...:drool:

Even Walmart in Canada carries Quality Street.

Toblerone and Kinder Milk Chocolate bars (The kind I have to dig out from the little German pastry shop, NOT the Kinder Surprise eggs) are simply irresistable.

the rockin edge said:

oh but you are!

Eliv8, I went to target today and saw (& bought) cadbury truffles:drool: :drool: :drool: that was all the british chocs/biscuits they had though :( :shrug:

Try again in a couple of weeks.The Cadburys buiscuits should be in by then.

There is a shop downtown San Diego called Shakespear's Corner Shoppe on 3719 India Street between Winder & Washington (www.ukcornershoppe.com) that carries TONS of British goods and goodies! They also have afternoon tea on their charming patio!

Love that place.(And the pub) http://www.shakespearepub.com/content/flash/holder.html
Its in Mission Hills. I live on the hill just behind it. Staggering distance from a British Pub! What more could I want? They also have the best Fish & Chips in San Diego.

Last edited:
Yep, we have Quality Street here in Canada.. I have a friend in States and wanted to send them something that they can't get down there.

I love the strawberry filled ones.. and the orange ones..

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom