Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What disappoints me is that I now have only 10 days to do an essay I'm rather passionate about, and simply don't have the time or energy to devote myself to it as I'd like.

But then the other part of me just can't wait to get it out of the road too. The 24th is going to feel good.

Since Bonnie will be here in Melbourne, I imagine a number of us will be meeting up for dinner and a booze-up anyway, and that couldn't come at a more ideal time for me. :up:

I've actually had work to do this morning. Go figure.

The horror. :wink:

Since Bonnie will be here in Melbourne, I imagine a number of us will be meeting up for dinner and a booze-up anyway, and that couldn't come at a more ideal time for me. :up:

That'll be awesome. :up:

I'm staying in for lunch, you couldn't pay me to go outside right now. Ok, well you could, but it'd be a pretty penny.

Well, I'm pretty much drifting off to sleep here, so I'll bid you people goodnight. :wave:

Same here. It's like 95 out right now.

Good thing we have a cafeteria in this place.
lucky :grumpy: they were supposed to build a cafeteria and a gym here and have them ready last july.

they just finally gave us the option of expensive catered food for like three hours a day, which of course caters to those working 9-5 shifts...lunch is over before some of the people in our department even get here, much less are wanting to eat.

:yes: especially since it wasn't supposed to deliver until wednesday!

ooh, that must've sucked, to know there's something sitting at your place waiting for you to get back!

It did! My mom texted me to tell me it had arrived, and when I came home I was exhasuted but spent a good couple of hours playing with it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom