Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, and if you see this, Ax, I'm handing in my Terrorism essay today.

Oh wait, you got an extension, didn't you? :madspit:

Anyway, see ya later.

:lol:

Good luck handing it in today, though. I was under the impression the due date was tomorrow simply because today's a public holiday and the PolSci office won't be open.

I think 10-8 would be cool. You wouldn't have to get up at a crazy early hour, and you'd still have a good portion of the night available.

That shift would kick ass.
crazy early hour? dude, that'd mean i'd have to wake up at 8 am. for me, that IS early. i'd rather just stay late if this were possible even though it'd totally leave out any possibility for me doing anything after work :depressed:

NSW...did you at some point have Darth Vader as an av? I could've swore that was Vader at some time :huh:

crazy early hour? dude, that'd mean i'd have to wake up at 8 am. for me, that IS early. i'd rather just stay late if this were possible even though it'd totally leave out any possibility for me doing anything after work :depressed:

A crazy early hour for me is having to get up around 6:30-7:00 every morning. Getting up around 8:30 or so would be nothing compared to that.

:yikes: All I can say is that I am sooooooooo relieved my daughter chose the guitar to play rather than the violin.....I feel a headache coming on with her practising on that alone!! :lmao:

A crazy early hour for me is having to get up around 6:30-7:00 every morning. Getting up around 8:30 or so would be nothing compared to that.
i know what you mean, back when i worked a 9-5 job i had to wake up at 6:30 iirc. ick. although i guess i shouldn't whine about waking up at 8, as that's usually around the time i wake up and can't go back to sleep :sigh:

:yikes: All I can say is that I am sooooooooo relieved my daughter chose the guitar to play rather than the violin.....I feel a headache coming on with her practising on that alone!! :lmao:
:lol: i bet! my parents are lucky, learning a musical instrument was something i never had a desire to do. i took one guitar lesson and hated it.

Pfft....that's not early....my alarm goes off at 5am six fucking days of the week thanks to being married to a self employed concrete layer....:yikes:

hahahhahah i just found pictures of my best friend at the time, circa 5th grade, all made up and posed in "sexy" positions.

sad world.

:lol: i bet! my parents are lucky, learning a musical instrument was something i never had a desire to do. i took one guitar lesson and hated it.

She's sitting right next to me, practising "Coming Round The Mountain" and singing as badly as she's playing.....holy fuck, I'm not gonna rely on her being a famous musician to look after me in my old age!! :lol:

I might have changed my opinion on air conditioned buses.

I was on one with those silly opening windows today, and instead of just being cold which i would have been on an air conditioned bus it was also really fucking windy.

But i'll probably change my mind again as soon as i get on a bus with the heater running on a hot summer day.

my god i just found a truly ugly elevation era poster of bono that i thought i'd thrown out.

:ohmy: Oh Noes!! Vazza called Bonoz ugly!! :scream:

CALLING ALL PLEBANS!!!!!!!!!

fryingpan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom