Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My resource wastage point is a global point, and I see shitloads of that going on down here too - Auckland in particular gets a lot of my scorn since its one of the most car-dependent cities in the entire Western world. But the reason Americans come up is that I find it absolutely ludicrous that central heating is considered to be a standard feature of housing there. As a country, you guys have collectively long since shot past the point of sustainability.

And you're one to talk about blanket attacks. I've never had a "fuck America" avatar!

ahhh, but I'm american.

ha, i'm reading the first one now, it's very :uhoh:

"YOU... Not too tall 5'8...No acne please!!, No chipped, bitten nasty finger nails or toe nails and pleas[e] maintain a mani/pedicure...not just pretty paint...I love light skinned black women, white women and erotic looking chicks...large breasts "C" and up. Pretty rack of pearly whites...you must smell amazing, dress nice and like you go out every once and a while. ME: All of the Above."

:lmao:

"I just currently had my prostate check and had a change of heart, women have been cruel to me and now I turn to you, my fellow swallowers, contact me if u want to have some oily wrestling fun, and by the way the picture is for fun thats not how I look."

"YOU... Not too tall 5'8...No acne please!!, No chipped, bitten nasty finger nails or toe nails and pleas[e] maintain a mani/pedicure...not just pretty paint...I love light skinned black women, white women and erotic looking chicks...large breasts "C" and up. Pretty rack of pearly whites...you must smell amazing, dress nice and like you go out every once and a while. ME: All of the Above."

:lmao: i know! those two were hilarious, and the last one where the girl spends more time describing her cellulite than how she actually looks! :giggle:

I love this guy:

"looking for only passable hot sexy big booty t girl- thats looking for ongoing fun...also if you know where there is work to do- clerical or whatever also looking for a change in jobs...you wont be sorry- im versatile bottom-straight acting -good personality."

Yes, this is the best way to find a job

I love this guy:

"looking for only passable hot sexy big booty t girl- thats looking for ongoing fun...also if you know where there is work to do- clerical or whatever also looking for a change in jobs...you wont be sorry- im versatile bottom-straight acting -good personality."

Yes, this is the best way to find a job
lol i know! and mister "garglemygoods" who wants to give a woman oral in the car after she buys drinks :lol:

9f1b3019.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom