Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this random public holiday. Who the heck wants to celebrate the Queen's birthday? I'll just take the day off...

I love this random public holiday. Who the heck wants to celebrate the Queen's birthday? I'll just take the day off...

I bet that if Australia becomes a republic, we'll keep Queen's Birthday simply because any excuse for a public holiday is a good excuse.

So my sister and I were supposed to work tonight, I ended up calling in sick (Yes I'm actually sick :lol: ) and then apparently after she got to work, she got into an argument with another employee and walked out. There were only supposed to be three people working tonight...I wonder what happened :hmm:

Just catching up on the thread.

Hey guys? You can all go fuck yourselves. :happy:

what kind of mood are you in ax i love it :love: how did the essay go?

I'm tired and you people are wankers. :happy:

Essay's nearly done. Just need to trim the fat off the argumentation and write a conclusion.

And I've just realised I need to buy printer ink. Shit. I wonder where will be open today that sells that? Maybe an Officeworks ...

I'm tired and you people are wankers. :happy:

Essay's nearly done. Just need to trim the fat off the argumentation and write a conclusion.

And I've just realised I need to buy printer ink. Shit. I wonder where will be open today that sells that? Maybe an Officeworks ...

office jerks would be the go i would imagine

I missed something. Why are we to fuck ourselves, Ax?

Not you personally at this point.

I just think people who say one thing to you and then another thing once you're gone are complete fucking dickheads and cowards. If you think I'm being this or that, fucking call me out. Don't act one way to my face and another way entirely when I'm not around. I don't care if people want to criticise me and ascribe all kinds of unflattering qualities to me when I'm not present, just as long as that's consistent with their behaviour to my face.

I just think people who say one thing to you and then another thing once you're gone are complete fucking dickheads and cowards. If you think I'm being this or that, fucking call me out. Don't act one way to my face and another way entirely when I'm not around. I don't care if people want to criticise me and ascribe all kinds of unflattering qualities to me when I'm not present, just as long as that's consistent with their behaviour to my face.

If you mean me, I've called you out a few times to your "face". I just do not make a habit of it cos there's enough drama on the internets. You say a lot of really over the top and unsolicited things on here, and I think you do it without thinking about your audience. I don't think that makes you a bad person or anything close to that, but, it does cast you in an unflattering light when it occurs. :shrug: As for me, I'm all sorts of negative things, this I recognize.

ETA - For every bad thing I've said or implied about you, I've said 5 good things...Nobody is all good or all bad.

okay but that's still pretty vague. i mean, i know you certainly don't mean me since i was gone all weekend. but it's kinda not cool to be like "fuck yourselves" or whatever to everyone in general when you mean to address a specific person.

okay but that's still pretty vague. i mean, i know you certainly don't mean me since i was gone all weekend. but it's kinda not cool to be like "fuck yourselves" or whatever to everyone in general when you mean to address a specific person.

at the end of the last thread ax posted some long rant about a/c and heating being for bloated americans, and several of us disagreed, yes, people live in extreme climates without these things, and yes, americans overheat and over aircon their homes and especially offices, but ax was over the top. then it got brought up again in this thread while he was gone, due to many of us saying things like "damn it's hot thank god for a/c" or (me) "damn it's hot if i had a/c i could be doing something more than lying in bed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom