Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you, loads of caffeine can be ugh. I prefer herbal tea though. I am currently drinking an iced herbal tea, it's nice and berry-y.

Dilmah Sri Lankan tea. No need to sugar it up, just a bit of milk. Beats the ungodly concoction i seem to be drinking when i have instant coffee. Any gain in productivity from that is wiped out because i have my head on the keyboard wishing the stomach cramps would go away.

what did you go over to buy?

oh, haha no that was a mistake actually. see, i didn't realize i literally lived 2 blocks from the bridge. and so i turned on this road last weekend (i was exploring the area) and BAM it turns into the peace bridge. which just weirded me out bc there are houses just on the other side of the street!!! anyway, so i had to go to the canadian border and turn back around. i also had to explain my story and look like a moron. good times!

this time though, i brought back some keith's :D

oh, haha no that was a mistake actually. see, i didn't realize i literally lived 2 blocks from the bridge. and so i turned on this road last weekend (i was exploring the area) and BAM it turns into the peace bridge. which just weirded me out bc there are houses just on the other side of the street!!! anyway, so i had to go to the canadian border and turn back around. i also had to explain my story and look like a moron. good times!

this time though, i brought back some keith's :D

so you got lost and went to canada, :lol:

what's keith's? is it ice cream? because i just realized i think i saw mint chocolate chip ice cream earlier when i was freezing a water bottle...

so you got lost and went to canada, :lol:

what's keith's? is it ice cream? because i just realized i think i saw mint chocolate chip ice cream earlier when i was freezing a water bottle...

oh no, it's a beer! i've actually held one many times but never got around to trying it. now i have some all to myself! im excited bc i've heard nothing but good things about it.

oh no, it's a beer! i've actually held one many times but never got around to trying it. now i have some all to myself! im excited bc i've heard nothing but good things about it.

i had the best beer at the restaurant last night, i think it's called leinenkugel or leinenkuegel, it was a fruity wheat beer with a spicey hint...hard to describe but amazingly delicious, it's from wisconsin and my mom says she used to drink it for cheap there when they didn't sell it elsewhere.

annnnnnd the lights are flickering :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom