Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if i'll hit 12345 this summer or if i'll have to wait until switzerland...at any rate ian is going to be owning me by september.

it's from the ribs, i'm sure.
it was great!! for the past few weeks my extremely extroverted self has been shut in on the weekends all alone, resorting to making my phone and the internet my only form of socialization. it was so nice to be out with a friend, meeting more people, and just engaging in general. i'm really happy :)

how was rem?

REM was great, so was one of the opening acts. I tried to call Liz during "supernatural superserious" but of course nobody answered. Ribfest was great, too. 20 hungry coworkers and I wandering around trying to try as many different types of ribs as possible, and then it rained. :)

hmm maybe i should eat a light dinner and by the time i'm done, maybe it will be slightly more bearable to move around in here.

REM was great, so was one of the opening acts. I tried to call Liz during "supernatural superserious" but of course nobody answered. Ribfest was great, too. 20 hungry coworkers and I wandering around trying to try as many different types of ribs as possible, and then it rained. :)

perfect, you got all cleaned up.

so someone gave me a $25 itunes gift card, and as there's no new music out from bands i like, and i prefer mp3's on amazon anyway, i'm thinking about ipod games. maybe sudoku and zuma. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom