Geebung, Queensland Superthread - Page 64 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #946
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Oh, good news... Beagle mom called mine back, the mutts have had their shots so my mom's not going to die.
yay!
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #947
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i have no clue! i'm guessing it was out in the atrium or outside or something. i didn't bother to look

i get off in about an hour, and i live about seven minutes away. i might not get to play with it right away though if i can't get this damn nose ring changed
Oooow, good luck with that!

Too weird about the tae bo. I wish my office had something like that. Ok, I wish we had a bar more cause we need it more now, but you know what I mean.

I have to finish this essay and then I have to call Sat crayon back. You know, the spit guy. He's not even technically a crayon. Damn it.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #948
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Oooow, good luck with that!

Too weird about the tae bo. I wish my office had something like that. Ok, I wish we had a bar more cause we need it more now, but you know what I mean.

I have to finish this essay and then I have to call Sat crayon back. You know, the spit guy. He's not even technically a crayon. Damn it.
thanks it's not painful to switch them out or anything, although it was a little tender trying to poke the retainer (it's shaped like a nose ring but it's clear and plastic) through there. i wouldn't have to mess with this if i weren't getting an mri tomorrow

yeah, it is weird. i know we have weight watchers meetings somewhere in the building, but i didn't know about tae bo

good luck with both of those! hopefully he'll be...dryer? if you go out with him again.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #949
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:28 AM
omg i always end up working on the manifest for this one city each month, and every time there's this one couple on here. i don't know why they want to come here every month, there's nothing to do around the casinos here other than gamble i guess they like it that much.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #950
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Weird.

Thanks... I'll need all the good vibes I can get for both, heh. I turned in the essay, totally half-assed job but eh... I hope I can pass this class by the skin of my teeth. :Pray:
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #951
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,027
Local Time: 04:28 AM
Morning.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #952
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Weird.

Thanks... I'll need all the good vibes I can get for both, heh. I turned in the essay, totally half-assed job but eh... I hope I can pass this class by the skin of my teeth. :Pray:
i'm sure you'll be fine
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #953
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:28 AM
hey dr. dré
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #954
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Left a message, just like I was hoping (he belongs to a few teams for running and swimming and I think tonight was one of the nights they meet).

I keep meaning to ask, what's the avatar from Khan?
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #955
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:28 AM
awesome!

it's from a depeche mode single
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:36 PM   #956
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Left a message, just like I was hoping (he belongs to a few teams for running and swimming and I think tonight was one of the nights they meet).


Women.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #957
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post


Women.
Men

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #958
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Men



__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:47 PM   #959
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,027
Local Time: 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post


Women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Men

People.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #960
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
People.
Yeah, we all suck.
__________________

__________________
phanan is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com