Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn? Wow, cool.

Why do you make yourself blonde then?
i've been dying my hair for yeeeeeeeeeears. right now, to be technical, it's blonde and black with blue and orange streaks. but i change it all the time. i've dyed it every colour in the book, i believe everything but yellow.

i'll dye it a totally different colour come october or november.

I'm a brunette, but shockingly the grey is taking hold which is horrendously wrong at the age of 31. So now I'm in a deep love affair with the dye bottle. Currently I'm dark brown.....

ugh, i'd lose it if i went grey that early. then again, i'd probably never notice :hmm:

I started going grey about 5yrs ago.....my mum went prematurely grey. I can't complain too much - my older sister who had black hair, went WHITE at 17 :yikes:.....she's been dying it ever since. As she said, having white hair is good because she can dye it ANY colour!! :lol:

I started going grey about 5yrs ago.....my mum went prematurely grey. I can't complain too much - my older sister who had black hair, went WHITE at 17 :yikes:.....she's been dying it ever since. As she said, having white hair is good because she can dye it ANY colour!! :lol:
17? fuck! i wonder who i'll take after when i get older. my mom's hair is just grey, my dad's is grey and slightly thin :giggle: but he doesn't have a bald spot, and at his age if he doesn't have one now i assume he won't get one.

i have the long, thick hair from my dad's side...i don't want to go bald :mad: i'll start buying the rogaine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom