Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I taught her and rue the day I did. :tsk:

She's not as bad as she used to be, but I did go over on my texting plan this month (for the second month in a row :mad: ) so I had to tell her no texts until the new billing cycle begins.
:lmao: that's hilarious! i have unlimited texting so that'd be a non-issue for me, but my mom just can't figure it out, even after me showing her how to several times :doh:

So what fun stuff have I missed while I was sleeping? Can't be arsed reading back through the posts.....:lol:

:lmao: that's hilarious! i have unlimited texting so that'd be a non-issue for me, but my mom just can't figure it out, even after me showing her how to several times :doh:

She didn't know how to do the thing where you just type and the words fill in automatically for the longest time, and she had a signature so even if she'd text something mad, or otherwise, it'd look like this: "pick up some bread on the way over ~ Jan :)" "he sucks and I'm never talking to him again ~ Jan :)", etc.

She didn't know how to do the thing where you just type and the words fill in automatically for the longest time, and she had a signature so even if she'd text something mad, or otherwise, it'd look like this: "pick up some bread on the way over ~ Jan :)" "he sucks and I'm never talking to him again ~ Jan :)", etc.

:lol: I've got a friend who has an annoying signaure.....it's one that goes on forever with ~+*~+*~+*~Cherie~+*~+*~+*~ etc.....It makes me laugh when all she texts back is: "k ~+*~+*~+*~Cherie~+*~+*~+*~ "

:lol: my mom's like that, too. she can't figure out T9 to save her life. i don't know why, it's easy.

:lol: my mom's like that, too. she can't figure out T9 to save her life. i don't know why, it's easy.

Moms, so cute. :cute:

Speaking of, mine got bit by a dog (another beagle in the neighborhood, no less) and since the bitch owner never got back with her over whether or not they have their shots, she has to go get one today after work. :madwife:

Moms, so cute. :cute:

Speaking of, mine got bit by a dog (another beagle in the neighborhood, no less) and since the bitch owner never got back with her over whether or not they have their shots, she has to go get one today after work. :madwife:
:yikes:

something similar happened to a friend of mine, who got scratched by a neighbour's cat. they let their cat wander around the apartment building :der: and said friend was all paranoid, constantly texting me "you SURE i don't have rabies?"

something similar happened to a friend of mine, who got scratched by a neighbour's cat. they let their cat wander around the apartment building :der: and said friend was all paranoid, constantly texting me "you SURE i don't have rabies?"

I get wandering cows and goats around my place....luckily none have bit me yet :yes:...my kitten tried to take one cow on though, until I intervened.

:giggle:

Oh, and I don't live on a farm either.....:lol:

:lol: You should've seen me a couple of years ago, 7am, in my nighty chasing the neighbours pet goat down the street. It's chain had broken....thank god there was no one around (either that or they were hiding and laughing at me!!)....got it back too!! :D

With the cow I was more worried about it doing a big crap on my driveway :yikes:

:hmm: Wonder when I'll get sheep come and visit me?

Kitties :heart:

Yeah, when I called last night to ask what was up with that, she first had to tell me that their next door neighbor was about my age and hot as hell (and so obviously a homeowner, too! :happy: ), before telling me she hadn't heard back. :rolleyes:

:lol: She sounds like my Mum. My sister is single and Mum is always on the manhunt for her. She got all excited when my sister when to stay with a male friend of a friend in Chicago.....my sister had to stop her planning a wedding by letting her know he was gay, very early in the piece.... :cute:

:lol: You should've seen me a couple of years ago, 7am, in my nighty chasing the neighbours pet goat down the street. It's chain had broken....thank god there was no one around (either that or they were hiding and laughing at me!!)....got it back too!! :D

With the cow I was more worried about it doing a big crap on my driveway :yikes:

:hmm: Wonder when I'll get sheep come and visit me?
:lmao:

ewww, now that would've been nasty!

hmmm...it shouldn't be that hard to get a sheep to visit you in nz! :giggle:

:lol: She sounds like my Mum. My sister is single and Mum is always on the manhunt for her. She got all excited when my sister when to stay with a male friend of a friend in Chicago.....my sister had to stop her planning a wedding by letting her know he was gay, very early in the piece.... :cute:

My mom usually lets well enough alone (after I told her in no uncertain terms to!) but she couldn't resist this time, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom