Geebung, Queensland Superthread - Page 26 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #376
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 06:49 PM
OMG Chris Brown's song that's out at the moment (fucked if I know the name of it)....the opening of it makes my hair stand on end.....it sounds like the horrendous mouth organ my mum and dad suggested I learn how to play (not harmonica....but a fucking mouth organ!!!).....it sounded like that. Even my cat hated it, biting my ankles whenever I was forced to practice.


I'm doing housework....can you tell?
__________________

__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #377
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,606
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Weird, the sky is lighter but the rain is just pouring down. I haven't heard any tornado sirens which is good but this is taking everyone by surprise I guess, if you believe the news.

I want to go outside right now. I know, I'm crazy...
nah, you're not crazy, i love the rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
OMG Chris Brown's song that's out at the moment (fucked if I know the name of it)....the opening of it makes my hair stand on end.....it sounds like the horrendous mouth organ my mum and dad suggested I learn how to play (not harmonica....but a fucking mouth organ!!!).....it sounded like that. Even my cat hated it, biting my ankles whenever I was forced to practice.


I'm doing housework....can you tell?
heh...mouth organ
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #378
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Weird, the sky is lighter but the rain is just pouring down. I haven't heard any tornado sirens which is good but this is taking everyone by surprise I guess, if you believe the news.

I want to go outside right now. I know, I'm crazy...

I love going out in the rain....mum could never keep me inside as a kid.


You get tornado's??? That's not something we really have to worry about in NZ. My sister is looking at a job in Kansas....Mum is FREAKING out about there being a tornado if my sister moves there.....
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #379
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,606
Local Time: 11:49 PM
okay, my computer's work software keeps freezing. is it a sign to go home?


i wish
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #380
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,606
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
I love going out in the rain....mum could never keep me inside as a kid.


You get tornado's??? That's not something we really have to worry about in NZ. My sister is looking at a job in Kansas....Mum is FREAKING out about there being a tornado if my sister moves there.....
oh yes, especially in the middle of the country, like where kansas is! the tornadoes can be really bad. the only time anyone in my family has ever seen a tornado was when my dad was a kid and he was living in kansas.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #381
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
heh...mouth organ

__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #382
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,606
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #383
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
oh yes, especially in the middle of the country, like where kansas is! the tornadoes can be really bad. the only time anyone in my family has ever seen a tornado was when my dad was a kid and he was living in kansas.

So what would Wichita be like then......
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #384
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #385
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,606
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
So what would Wichita be like then......
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

lol, serious answer: The area is vulnerable to severe weather, with often violent thunderstorms occurring mainly during the spring and summer months of March-June. These occasionally bring large hail as well as frequent lightning. Sometimes tornadoes occur. The outskirts of Wichita were affected during the Andover, Kansas Tornado Outbreak on April 26, 1991, which spawned an F5 tornado—the most violent of its kind. During the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak, on May 3, 1999, an F4 tornado hit the town of Haysville, tracking then north and hitting the southwest edge of Wichita.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #386
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,606
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #387
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

lol, serious answer: The area is vulnerable to severe weather, with often violent thunderstorms occurring mainly during the spring and summer months of March-June. These occasionally bring large hail as well as frequent lightning. Sometimes tornadoes occur. The outskirts of Wichita were affected during the Andover, Kansas Tornado Outbreak on April 26, 1991, which spawned an F5 tornado—the most violent of its kind. During the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak, on May 3, 1999, an F4 tornado hit the town of Haysville, tracking then north and hitting the southwest edge of Wichita.

Fuck me! So I should blatantly discourage her ??? We're so lucky not to have that to worry about here....
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:20 PM   #388
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,606
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
Fuck me! So I should blatantly discourage her ??? We're so lucky not to have that to worry about here....
well, i mean it depends. what you should really do is encourage her to move here

tornadoes always seem to fly right past us, so in terms of severe weather it's not that bad here. i guess it's because we're right on the mississippi. plus, then you'd have to come here to visit her!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #389
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 06:49 PM
And of course if I came to visit her, I could meet up with some other people


__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:36 PM   #390
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 12:49 AM
fuck me i need aircon. i just concluded the only thing i was fit for was a nap, which i woke up from covered in sweat. and i haven't donea bit on cleaning my room because i can't move. so at least with a more decent nap, i could hope to stay up all night and do it.
__________________

__________________
Varitek is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com