Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Not sticking around long. I was watching the Celtics game and have to get ready for work in the morning. Yay. :|

Urgh. I have a Greek exam in 4 hours, so I guess we're much in the same order of things. And it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY here, too, which means trams and trains are gonna suck.

as in the language? yikes. do you at least get to take field trips to greek restaurants? :der:

Nope, it's Biblical Greek which is well dead, so about the most exciting thing that happens is that I *could* impress some girl in church by reading a Bible in Greek.

Which is pretty good when I think about it. :hmm:

:lol: @ Christians like myself...

Nope, it's Biblical Greek which is well dead, so about the most exciting thing that happens is that I *could* impress some girl in church by reading a Bible in Greek.

:lmao:

Urgh. I have a Greek exam in 4 hours, so I guess we're much in the same order of things. And it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY here, too, which means trams and trains are gonna suck.

An exam in four hours? But it's 2:30pm already! WTF.

ahh i see. that's pretty awesome :up:

my only experience with the language is greek restaurants obviously, and being in the city in the u.s. with the largest percentage of greeks. i think overall it's second only to athens, greece, but i can't remember :hmm:

ahh i see. that's pretty awesome :up:

my only experience with the language is greek restaurants obviously, and being in the city in the u.s. with the largest percentage of greeks. i think overall it's second only to athens, greece, but i can't remember :hmm:

Actually, Melbourne is second, or so I've heard.

Yep, welcome to the world of theological college, where most of the people in it work full-time and so classes are held at night from 6pm to 9pm...

6-9 classes fail so hard :(. I've had three of them so far and have two more next semester

Oh yeah, and if you see this, Ax, I'm handing in my Terrorism essay today.

Oh wait, you got an extension, didn't you? :madspit:

Anyway, see ya later.

Yeah, but you get to sleep in.

Then again, I'll be done before you. :D
:mad: i wish i could sleep in like i do but get off work like you do...but magically get paid my eight hours. blah. especially with work being as busy as it has been lately. another coworker was saying about how she dreads coming to work now because we're so short-handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom