Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAYON?????

what kind of spittle issue? when he talked? when he kissed you?

either way, ick.

Sex and the City movie reference... I don't know why I'm calling him a crayon, I didn't color last night. :lol:

It wasn't terrible, but it was noticable. And it was every so often when he talked, but still it was pretty ick. It made me wonder, have the people he's close to ever told him? That's something that would have to be done out of love, I'm guessing. I'm lucky to have never really known any spit talkers.

Right I'm off to do some work....if anyone catches me in here in the next 4 hours tell me to fuck right off, and don't talk to me.....It's the only way I'm going to be able to do it!! :lol:

hehe i like this one
smiley-hot.gif
but it's still not a melting smiley.

Sex and the City movie reference... I don't know why I'm calling him a crayon, I didn't color last night. :lol:

It wasn't terrible, but it was noticable. And it was every so often when he talked, but still it was pretty ick. It made me wonder, have the people he's close to ever told him? That's something that would have to be done out of love, I'm guessing. I'm lucky to have never really known any spit talkers.

So I assume color means get laid, or from the 1 sex and the city I've seen, get your asshole licked.

Quote from my essay:

. It can be argued that the increase in listenership is related to the increase in population. However it is unreasonable to suggest that population in New Zealand has increased by 15% in the last two years, and that all of the immigrants and new babies are all listening to the radio.

I snorted. let me know how you do on that one. then, I've passed in some real crap too. but if I were grading it I'd wonder why you were too lazy to get the actual population increase figures.

No real reliable numbers out there - damn last census being two or three years ago and nothing reliable since. I've updated the sentence to indicate there's bugger all information out there.

Look at me! I know where some arenas are and i can throw a few dates, reasonably spaced out behind their names! GO ME!
i like how the original one was a measly 11 cities...but i don't think their revised list is much better, as some of those cities are places they always play more than one show.

and nashville? U2 has never been to nashville. axver would know for sure, but i believe the only cities U2 has been to in tennessee are memphis and murfreesboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom