Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate movies that are ridiculous for ridiculousness's sake, i can't suspend by disbelief and stop criticizinghow stupid and unrealistic they are.

I think I'll give my avatar more time to sink in before I think about it. which will take a while as i'll be posting not-so-often this summer.

fan but its still 92and it doesnn't cover my whole room where i need to be running around, just my bed where i'm lying around being lazy.

It's warm here today, but not quite that warm. I went out early this morning to the park to read/listen to my Ipod, before it got too hot/started to rain. Now, am home watching sports with the A/C on. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt, for those that care (nobody).

hot. you should have heard axver ranting against ac. damn i wish i had ac to get this cleaning and packing done in the heat wave.

It's warm here today, but not quite that warm. I went out early this morning to the park to read/listen to my Ipod, before it got too hot/started to rain. Now, am home watching sports with the A/C on. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt, for those that care (nobody).
but what kind of shirt? the folks in the "what are you wearing" thread are dying to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom