Geebung, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No she doesn't! She was over 53k when I hit 35k. She's put on about a thousand posts in the same time I've put on over 15,000.

wow really? so she's found a bit of an offline life?

then you've got someone else, carek maybe, coming up from behind on 50k.

Your phone can't send text messages?

oh i could do that, no i was talking about the audio feed.

though in europe i'd only agree to send texts from my own network, as using your phone roaming and long distance in another country will kill your minutes quickly (thanks, munich! left me with no outgoing calls for 3 weeks in vienna)

oh i could do that, no i was talking about the audio feed.

though in europe i'd only agree to send texts from my own network, as using your phone roaming and long distance in another country will kill your minutes quickly (thanks, munich! left me with no outgoing calls for 3 weeks in vienna)

Yeah, when I say that I was the source, it was for the set list itself, not for audio or anything like that.

wow really? so she's found a bit of an offline life?

then you've got someone else, carek maybe, coming up from behind on 50k.

Apparently! Though as I keep pointing out, my post explosion on Interference has occurred at exactly the same time as I've found myself with the most healthy, active social life I've ever had. On Friday, I had dinner and drinks with four people, then on Saturday had dinner and U2 3D with three completely different people. I honestly cannot tell you when I would have last been able to do that; certainly never in my nearly 11 years in Australia. At any one time, my circle of friends in high school had only about four people who I ever actually hung out with outside of school.

yeah i've posted an inordinate amount and had an offline life....it was at the expense of school and several other things that i could/should have done. :shrug:

Aaand it's past 3:30am here, so I'm out. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

shhhhhhhh

it's borderline for the grad school i want, so i have to have a good career between now and when i apply, and apply at the very beginning of rolling admissions.

:)

Yeah, grad schools care less and less the more you have some real world experience. You have such a glowing resume, though, as it pertains to out of school experience that your GPA is moot.

:)

Yeah, grad schools care less and less the more you have some real world experience. You have such a glowing resume, though, as it pertains to out of school experience that your GPA is moot.

well probably not moot, but if i can build it like i want, and i get 5 years out of college, they'll probably overlook it. and i honestly cannot imagine going to school for almost 5 years anyway. plus i might want some time in europe to establish residency so that i can get local tuition rates and save 10k pounds.

you love it

cotton everything ftw. i really need another cotton bra for the summer, it's going to be 90s-100 in bosnia and i only have 1.

so i think i'm gonna only travel with one bottle of nail polish this summer (i always have my toes painted). what color should it be? bright pink? garnet? red-pink? blue? purple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom