Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like I said in the radmon discussion thread in B&C, when I was 16 I was really interested in her, mostly because of how insanely hot she was.

I got older and she lost her appeal I guess...

Liz Phair = Exile In Guyville, whitechocolatespaceegg >>>>>>> any of her post 90's sell out crap.

I feel like crap. I just want this day to end so I can go home and attempt to get some rest.

how far back do I have to go to find these posts?

He's been drunk in the superthreads before, but right now we're talking about last night's IM conversation that went down when the board did for about an hour. We would have invited you, but you weren't here. :tsk:

Nice. I can never keep up the pace of you champions, but it's been so quiet at work lately, I'll go nuts if I can't entertain myself.

No, it's just a lot of ebb and flow. Some days are completely crazy busy, and others I'm lucky if I get one thing to work on.

oh i can't stand those days when there is nothing to do. even if i have one thing, it'll just sit there and probably won't get done til the superbusy day.

that should probably be read with a past tense translation...since i've been unemployed for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom