Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find Beav's post on Powerjuice and how to drink it properly.

And I've no idea if SB is Canadian or not.

And I find it hilariously predictable that Screwtape hates Seinfeld.

In a meeting yesterday, someone used the word, if it is a word, "powerjuice" and I almost fucking lost it. It sucks to be in a room with some pretty important people, well, important relative to the world you work in, and be the most immature person there...by a lot....but, what could I do? Who says powerjuice and means it????? This guy did. I had to bite my hand to keep myself from cracking up. Sad.

The first mention of Powerjuice. Thanks, NSW.

How in the state this man's school is located in, they need to place pressure on the cable company not by using the public as pawns, but by other means.

This was the exact sentence:

"So, we have to do 3 things, then. 1 - We have to go political. 2 - We have to go powerjuice. 3 - We have to go corporate."

So I spent the rest of the afternoon telling people that we needed to go powerjuice. Of course, the meeting had maybe 4 people from our staff in there, the rest were from the schools, so nobody knew what I was talking about, nor did they get the joke cos they were not in the meeting. That does not stop me. Just like another incident on Monday, where my 2 worlds crossed, and I asked someone at work "Is this confirmed?", but meant it, but then started laughing out loud, which more or less caused confusion.

The explanation. I love Powerjuice.

Found Beav's instructions:

Powerjuice:

2 parts Awesome
1 part Funk
1 part Sheeeeeeeeet
Dash of STFU
Sprinkle in some Get That Shit Outta Here
Shake
Top of with 3 oz Awesome
Serve cold.
Announce that you are now going powerjuice.
Give a deathstare to everyone in range.
Pick up forcefully, and with purpose.
Dominate.
Wipe mouth with sleeve.
Slam down glass.
Leave.
Slam door.
Open door.
Scream to those around, "THAT IS HOW YOU FUCKING GO POWERJUICE!"
Slam door.
Sit behind desk.
Whoop.

I mean, honestly, the Patrons of POWERJUICE would defeat Canadia all by themselves. SEPTA just makes it easier.

:wave: Hey, Khan.

I basically passed out the second I logged off. I'm sure Pfan had a bitch of a hangover this morning.

I haven't listened to the two you sent me yet. :reject: I need to listen to the remastered Exile In Guyville, and then I'll try to get to them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom