Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, U-Wen, today absolutely thunderously confirmed what I was saying about Kosky being the stupidest person in all Melbourne.

She's worried companies may not wish to tender for the franchises for running Melbourne's trains and trams when they come up for renewal. Her solution to make the franchises more attractive?

REDUCE THE PENALTIES FOR LATE RUNNING AND CANCELLATION.

No, you didn't read that wrong.

I am still in disbelief.

There must be something that we can do to stop this. In all seriousness. Can't we write in to the papers or the Government or something?

There must be something that we can do to stop this. In all seriousness. Can't we write in to the papers or the Government or something?

I wish I knew! Anybody who knows anything about this is aghast, so I'm hoping the people in her department similarly share that view and won't let her do it. God, they better not let this happen. It would just make things worse.

I'm bored, so I'm gonna go and read Tolkien's Children of Hurin. Bye all!

:wave:

Those whom we're meeting, see ya tomorrow!

i've been reading jared diamond's collapse (that dude loves writing words for the sake of inflating his wordcount) and i found the economist here, yay. might get a kubrik movie for tonight from what seems to be the library's limited dvd collection.

oh i forgot to say yesterday that sunday as i was waiting to watch the eurocup qaurterfinal game this serbian channel randomly showed the ABOY video.

i killed the thread?

I was working on a bibliography. :crack:

Sure, I'm finished with uni for the semester, but I still need to pass on some stuff to the Royal Historical Society. But now that's just about to be e-mailed. Hooray.

I was working on a bibliography. :crack:

Sure, I'm finished with uni for the semester, but I still need to pass on some stuff to the Royal Historical Society. But now that's just about to be e-mailed. Hooray.

:hi5:

Doesn't it feel great to be finished for at least a little while?

Hey vari :wave:

OMG, the banner ad for this thread. :lmao:

haha i'm such a nerd now that i'm done with school, i just got excited by a copy of foreign affairs.

It's funny how this stuff is always so much more exciting when you don't have a shitload of nasty essay deadlines hanging over your head.

imgad.jpg

WHY DIDN'T WE COME TO THIS THREAD SOONER?!

It's fucking amazing. I feel so much more relaxed. Time for a piss-up tomorrow, I think. I take it you've similar intentions?

Most definitely. It was so nice to come home last night and not see any books strewn about on the table. It was also great knowing I could go right home if I wanted tonight after work. :yes:

Depending on how things go workwise, I may be in for a double-header, but let's cross out fingers that's not the case! lol

Most definitely. It was so nice to come home last night and not see any books strewn about on the table. It was also great knowing I could go right home if I wanted tonight after work. :yes:

Depending on how things go workwise, I may be in for a double-header, but let's cross out fingers that's not the case! lol

Ha, my place is still an absolute trainwreck. Sheets of paper and books all strewn around. A lot of it is actually not related to work; just stuff I couldn't be bothered tidying up while I was so busy with uni (handy excuse anyway). My place always seems to turn into a bit of a pigsty as the university semester drags out, then after about a week of holidays I decide it's about time to clean it up. It seems I have a particularly large amount of housework after this semester though. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom