Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's the standard first leg show you got there.

There's nothing wrong with the songs themselves, it's just, good God, could it get any more predictable?

To be fair, it didn't phase me at all when I was there.

how do you know he wasn't being sarcastic? :giggle:

Haha true!

There's nothing wrong with the songs themselves, it's just, good God, could it get any more predictable?

To be fair, it didn't phase me at all when I was there.

:lol: Same here! It didn't bother me either mainly cos it was my first U2 show. :reject:

My First leg show had an almost identical setlist! Maybe exactly the same!

I'm just amazed how much fun I'm having! Did I bug you when you started a thread when you discovered record players? No :wink:

I was just kidding, dude! Crossfade is pretty cool indeed but I hardly ever use it... maybe cos I want to hear the song till the very end. :slant:

:lol: Same here! It didn't bother me either mainly cos it was my first U2 show. :reject:

My First leg show had an almost identical setlist!

The only thing they ever bothered to change was which Boy/October song(s) to play, and switched the AB songs around during the encore. That's it.

Haha true!

My First leg show had an almost identical setlist! Maybe exactly the same!

Which is why they play that type of setlist a lot, because a lot of casual fans either have never seen them or have only seen them once on each tour. Understandable, of course. But in cities with multi-night stands, it doesn't hurt to switch it up more. They do a little, but it's usually just a song here, a change there.

Does this "crossfade" option just mean it fades out the end of one song as it fades into the next?

I've always known there was a "crossfade" option in iTunes, but I didn't ever bother to figure out what it meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom