Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Coldplay one? :hyper:

I want credit for suggesting it!

No, no. A different one. Adam goes on a bender and is too shaky to hold the camera, so Bono has to do the U2.com video of the week and goes out into traffic. Hilarity ensues.

I see everyone referred to me doing 8 shots of Bailey's last night. Well, it is creamy beige. And I'm Irish, guys.

No, no. A different one. Adam goes on a bender and is too shaky to hold the camera, so Bono has to do the U2.com video of the week and goes out into traffic. Hilarity ensues.

That's priceless. If I recall, Bono can't drive for his life, either.

Alright, I need to figure out some albums for today. I banged out four yesterday.

I'm thinking Led Zeppelin II, but what else?

Alright, I need to figure out some albums for today. I banged out four yesterday.

I'm thinking Led Zeppelin II, but what else?

I've listened to one new album today, Liz Phair's Exile In Guyville, and fucking loved it. But it's not for everyone.

What kind of genres are you interested in hearing today?

Not sure about genre. Just kind of looking around with it all.

Kid A: Did not like it. I posted my full thoughts last night on how I broke it down.

The Sky Moves Sideways: I liked it, but it's a little long to have full thoughts of after one listen, especially with the title tracks. I'd heard The Moon Touches Your Shoulder before, and I liked it. It's probably not as good as, you know, Pink Floyd's prog albums, but it's good.

I'll be lucky if my parents allow me to buy tickets for U2's tour. I'd love to see them live in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom