Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgraphic1-193.jpg

Mel Gibson is a triple force to be reckoned with in Hollywood. He is an actor-director-producer with Oscars and numerous titles to his credit; like being named among People Magazine’s 50 Most Sexiest People. From Mad Max and Lethal Weapon to Braveheart and Under and Alone Gibson’s READ poster is sure to attract attention in your adult section, bulletin boards and main entrance.

It's hard to explain, it's not taht I don't like the B&W, but if I look at it too closely, I notice how perfect it is, missing the grittiness of old b&w...does that make sense?

I'm definitely going to check out more of his films, but, since I Hadn't finished Rushmore yet, I only had one rental when I went to the video store, so I rented North by Northwest because I finally found it (some dumba$$ filed it under A for Alfred Hitchcock)

Makes sense, yes.

I love North by Northwest.

I'm still wary about posting my photo on the Internetz, but half of this Superthread knows what I look like anyway.

I'm still wary about posting my photo on the Internetz, but half of this Superthread knows what I look like anyway.

El-Mel took mine from Facebook. That turd.

I did post that picture in the Pictures thread though, so yeah.

And yeah, I would never be interested in someone who smokes.

It's the easiest step to make yourself completely and utterly unattractive on every known level. So I suppose if some freaky girl I didn't like started hounding me and wouldn't stop, I'd take up smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom