Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just worried that it'd be dark and filled with people, so harder for you to spot others.

Where does Ali work again?

Ah, good point. I'll e-mail you where Ali works since I'm not sure she'd want me blurting it out on a public forum.

YouTube - Air Supply - Making Love Out of Nothing At All

ok so this song is crappy and don't even ask why I was watching it. But. . . . . just look at what the girl has under the sheets at 40 seconds :scream:

:barf:

Oh god, you can see Kate's father in that music video. He was their live keyboardist. I think the scene where you can see him is when the band's on a plane or something. Can't be arsed watching it again, especially given the whole "I haven't spoken to Kate since February's unpleasantness" thing.

:barf:

Oh god, you can see Kate's father in that music video. He was their live keyboardist. I think the scene where you can see him is when the band's on a plane or something. Can't be arsed watching it again, especially given the whole "I haven't spoken to Kate since February's unpleasantness" thing.

oh, get past the unpleasentness so you can find out if that was really a she-male cause I can't think of anything else that would move like that, well, nothing that I have anyway :hmm:

oh, get past the unpleasentness so you can find out if that was really a she-male cause I can't think of anything else that would move like that, well, nothing that I have anyway :hmm:

No, I think seeing that video once in my life was quite enough! :lol:

She reciprocates though.

I don't like getting beaten up, i'll stay away from Melbourne for a while.

No, you're fine in Melbourne. Geelong, you need to worry about.

Though you'd need to worry about Geelong anyway.

dead god?

I heard them on Family Guy, listened to one song and then couldn't remember which one it was. they all sound the same :huh:

Doh, the one time i miss a typo.

The only time i remember Air Supply is from The Simpsons, Homer is in charge of a submarine, i think, and he asks a series of status reports.... Air Supply? *music starts*

At least, i think it's a Simpsons joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom