Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here ever seen Schindler's List in a Denny's?

I would make that my life's mission, but then I'd have to go to Denny's.

I don't give a flying fuck about mine. I do alright, that's all anyone needs to know.

Nor did I.

But my HS was ultra-competitive and their were myriad lawsuits brought against the HS by parents that thought the rounding up or down of GPA's impacted the rankings, and thus caused their kid to get accepted to Cornell but not Harvard. Intense place.

I did not see that, but, yeah, that's rather impressive. Ashley's reflects something that really happened to her, though, which makes it real. Real real. On the real.

Ian's one was during Stars In Their Eyes. We were discussing Tina Transvesturner, i.e. a "woman" performing as Tina Turner, and during the discussion, "her" performance began.

But I'm going to keep that quote for future out-of-context use because I'm a bastard.

Our valedictorian is going to be a pale kid who never see the light of day (pale for that reason, not because he's albino or really Irish) who is a year younger than us and skipped eighth grade. He also has a beard, large, frazzled hair, and shirts that don't fit him.

I wish I was making this up.

its these kids who outearn their teachers by the time they are 23 and look back on the rest of us with a shit eating grin.

This year's valedictorian gave a speech in which he went off on a rant about racism in the middle of it (he's Korean ... I think). It scared me to fucking death, to say the least.

Nor did I.

But my HS was ultra-competitive and their were myriad lawsuits brought against the HS by parents that thought the rounding up or down of GPA's impacted the rankings, and thus caused their kid to get accepted to Cornell but not Harvard. Intense place.

Cornell? Harvard? I thought you went to school in the fucking streets, man. You ain't hard. Sheeeeeeeeeeeet.

Cornell? Harvard? I thought you went to school in the fucking streets, man. You ain't hard. Sheeeeeeeeeeeet.

Ha.

That was grade school.

Anna, the kid PFan is describing actually ends up working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, then in his free time he goes home and reads a lot or fucks around on the internet, posting on chat boar.........fuck.

I would totally do this if I knew anyone that worked at Denny's
lol

the denny's here, the only one left, is known (to my family and i at least) as having terrible, slow service. so like, if i went there i'd have enough time to watch schindler's list, am i rite!!
hurr.gif

Our valedictorian is going to be a pale kid who never sees the light of day (pale for that reason, not because he's albino or really Irish) who is a year younger than us and skipped eighth grade. He also has a beard, large, frazzled hair, and shirts that don't fit him.

I wish I was making this up.
can someone please explain to me why geeks always feel the need to grow facial hair?

it's like "yeah, i know what will attract the ladiez!! if i (attempt to) grow a big bushy beard!! yeah!!! it'll look more like little pubes glued to my face sporadically, but it'll be fucking awesome!"

can someone please explain to me why geeks always feel the need to grow facial hair?

it's like "yeah, i know what will attract the ladiez!! if i (attempt to) grow a big bushy beard!! yeah!!! it'll look more like little pubes glued to my face sporadically, but it'll be fucking awesome!"

:reject:

I just hate shaving everyday.

He knows he cannot attract the ladies. He's a fucking genius, after all.

But these kids are so anti-social, I'm not sure how successful they'll actually end up being.

If I ever grow facial hair, it will be limited to my chin and possibly some sideburns.

I saw this dude at the store today who looked about 12 and had this really thin, shitty mustache. Hilarious. I knew he was either a hipster, a geek, or both.

:laugh:

Personally, I've grown a beard just because I'm too fucking lazy to shave.

ohhh! i just remembered this dude who had a FULL (we're talking tom selleck full) mustache freshman year. he had it for a while, up to senior year i think. he wore glasses too, he looked like he was 40.

he shaved the mustache, got contacts, and then my best friend ended up dating him and later married his best friend! :giggle: it's amazing how facial hair transforms someone, especially when they're 14.

I shave daily because I want everyone to think I cannot grow facial hair (which they all think). One day, when I really can grow a good beard or something, I'm going to stop shaving at someone's challenge and reveal my facial hair potential.

He knows he cannot attract the ladies. He's a fucking genius, after all.

But these kids are so anti-social, I'm not sure how successful they'll actually end up being.

PFan, my HS was littered with these kids, actually. Some get to college, and when finally away from their parents, they come into their own and develop some modicum of social skills. Others not so much, of course.

I was always glad that I had enough brains to not be confused with your average moron, but was not so smart that I was devoid of common sense or social skills.

Nor did I.

Cornell and Harvard?! What kind of high school did you go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom