Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, no E's. Never even heard of such a thing, to be honest with you.

My high school used A-E. They didn't see the logic in skipping a letter just to go "lawlz F for Phail aren't we clevar!!!1!1"

For me, no E's. Never even heard of such a thing, to be honest with you.

I think it's to show that you need a C to pass. They changed the grading system about five years ago. I don't know.

Sounds like a plan. Just need to hear the little bastard's thoughts.

I think it's to show that you need a C to pass. They changed the grading system about five years ago. I don't know.

I can see the logic in skipping D or using D and skipping F. But F for fail is kind of funny if you think about it, and I'm used to that.

I'm sure YLB will see this eventually. He probably won't mind anyway.

How long should these reviews be? Does it matter?

I feel like if you took the four best tracks from the first three R.E.M. albums and put them on one album, not only would it flow well if done correctly, but it would be an absolutely epic album.

:up:

It lets up a bit at the end, though.

Yeah, I could really do without Wendell Gee.

But I think every REM album I have has a weaker second half than first half, with the possible exception of Automatic For The People where the weaker stuff is more in the first half.

I'm cool with doing that, would be interesting to see.

I like doing numbers for ratings, but refuse to use decimals. I don't mind if someone uses .5 or something, but anything else is ridic.

I feel like if you took the four best tracks from the first three R.E.M. albums and put them on one album, not only would it flow well if done correctly, but it would be an absolutely epic album.

I would emphatically agree with this. It would be one of the greatest albums ever.

I can see the logic in skipping D and not using F at all. But F for fail is kind of funny if you think about it, and I'm used to that.

I'm sure YLB will see this eventually. He probably won't mind anyway.

How long should these reviews be? Does it matter?

I guess I see it too. E and F are both failing grades for us: E means summer school, F means repeat the grade. D and E could have sufficed just as well.

Not sure. It doesn't matter to me. Not so long that it's redundant, but long enough to give you a distinctive look at it.

Is that specific? No.

I'm cool with doing that, would be interesting to see.

I like doing numbers for ratings, but refuse to use decimals. I don't mind if someone uses .5 or something, but anything else is ridic.

ElMel rated souljaboytellem.com as 2.8/10, if I recall. :lol:

Anyone know a good free website host? I've always used freewebs for things like this, but there's probably something better out there.

I guess I see it too. E and F are both failing grades for us: E means summer school, F means repeat the grade. D and E could have sufficed just as well.

Not sure. It doesn't matter to me. Not so long that it's redundant, but long enough to give you a distinctive look at it.

Is that specific? No.

I like letter grades to stand for things. My letter system:

A - Acceptable
B - Barely acceptable
C - Crap
D - Dumbass
F - Epic Fail, bitch. Oh, wait...

Maybe YLB should use numbers, LM should use letters, and I'll use stars. Then our readers can use the conversion charts in the back of their notebooks.

Maybe YLB should use numbers, LM should use letters, and I'll use stars. Then our readers can use the conversion charts in the back of their notebooks.

Will it be the same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom