Gawd, I just dont know how Ive managed so well!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
First off, like many here, I hate ze dantiste...............

Over a year ago I got a root canal done....................and recently due to on/off 3-4 hour throbbing pain on same side I went and got X-Ray done, nothing active was starting up again but the tooth in front - the root isnt seen fully...................on Saturday night driving to pick Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor up I took an amazing shot of severe pain in that side.............I have had recently lots of pain in that side......and now I have pain in the other side.........now I think I need 3 more xrays done, plus I have two wisdom teeth under the gum at back packed tightly up against molars pushin on and off maybe causing some pain....but heres the thing - not once, not fucking once and I swear to the big mon.........have I taken any any ANY painkillers, so I dont know just how Ive managed to cope.....as toothache is right up there with headache....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

But will have to speak to Mr Jordy man today........

dear gawd

anyway, thought Id share my 'pain' with u!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

operation at the hospital Daisy?

see, I have never been aneathnatisedisyed (or woteva!) before.......therefore afraid of being allergic to it or (woteva!)

I dont mind needles as long as they work quick, but Ive never been 'half-dozy before.............even though I am in reality!........:D

I HATE DENTISTS!!!!!!

they scare the BEJEEPERS out of me!

and by thw ay maddie, I just saw your "basstrap has let his hari grow out" thread.

tsk tsk tsk

Aww cam on Bass, that pic of the doggidy-doggy is CUTEY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I LOVE IT!!!!!! I just wanna take that dogs face and crush it with my hands and cup my lips round its eyes and just....just..'smooch'........and then envelope meself round it tightly and grip-hold-on and never let go, and just rock it back and forth til all the energy has been released from me!!!

got it?

:)

mad1 said:
operation at the hospital Daisy?

Well sort of...I went to an oral surgeon in an office near a hospital.

But yes I went under anesthesia (sp?).... it wasn't so bad, althou it made me sick to my stomach afterwards.

Often times they can put you in what they call twilight, not completely knocking you out, but in a state where you are awake but can't feel anything.

I think I was out 30 seconds after they put the mask thingie over my nose. The next thing I know, they are saying "time to wake up, you can go home now"

mad1 said:

aneathnatisedisyed (or woteva!)

Ah, the famous "maddie way" of spelling.

I gotta see a dentist in September, says i got a cavitiy to fix - and i hate that too! Personally, i never got the shot for the pain, guess i never think of asking for one, so i always tough it out.
No teeth pulled out here either! *touch wood*

Last edited:
I think I lost a filling a couple weeks ago...I know I need to go to the dentist to get it fixed before it gets worse. It hasn't hurt *yet*, so I guess I better go before it gets worse. *procrastinates*

hope you feel better soon maddie! Luckily I've never had to deal with a root canal or wisdom teeth.

Can I just say.....:D.....that last night......:D I had, I repeat I just HAD to give in to painkillers.........(unbelievably after sayin I could tolerate.:rolleyes:.) cause it may have been my wisdom tooth pushing but I though 'Fuk this - I aint gonna spend a night rubbing on it!' .....................:eyebrow:....................so anyway, took two feckin Nurofen which contains Ibruofen and not being used to painkillers at all, it fukin floored me within minutes........even this mornin I still feel a bit groggy......next time Im takin somethin milder...............................

*maddie pets her body - 'There there poor body'*

:happy:

I have never had toothache :ohmy:

I have only ever had one filling and that was in a baby tooth that fell out when i was like 8

I love the dentists he says my teeth are "nice and shiny" like my mums and im lucky i dont take after my dad" *snort*

right now im in some fukin pain I feel fukin irate and fukin feel the fuk like feckin grabbin some fuker by the fuken feet and fuken swingin them fuken round the fuken room til they're fuken eyes no longer fuken meet!

argh!

:no:

Poor poor maddie:

*hands maddie some pain pain pain killers*

Back
Top Bottom