Gavin deGraw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
:: as everyone in B&C thinks, "Boy, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Howie Day, and now this dude...is there any of those cute boys with guitars and short names that pax doesn't like?" ::

I'm going to see Gavin deGraw with my sister this weekend. Anyone seen him live? Any ideas on what he might play or how good of a show he puts on?

Thanks. :wave:

Mayer is quality. The rest, including Gavin, is rubbish IMO.

However, I have a lot of friends who love Gavin and saw him a couple months ago. Evidently he plays quite a show, by their standards at least.

Enjoy yourself.

i saw him open for the barenaked ladies last year. it was horrible. horrible, i tell you. he covered "lets get it on" (it was valentine's day), and i'm sure marvin gaye was rolling in his grave.

edit: but i also hate mayer et. al....and that would make me slightly biased. but i had no idea who he was going into the show, and i'll generally give anything a chance. :shrug: he was just bad.

Last edited:
Diemen said:
:eyebrow:

I think we may need to stage an intervention, folks.

:wink:

how about a stage intervention? you know, something that prevents degraw from getting on stage? it would save the ears of a lot of people, instead of just pax and her sister.

Back
Top Bottom