Gary Payton does his best Mike Tyson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
so gary payton last night attempted to take a bite out of my main man speedy claxton (long island's finest, thank you very much).

gary_payton_lakers.jpg
a_tyson_i.jpg
g_claxton_il.jpg

Gary Payton was ejected in the third quarter for fighting with Golden State's Speedy Claxton. Claxton had 18 points and four assists before fighting with Payton, who was ejected for the third time in 10 games. Though the point guards' wrestling match carried them into the scorers' table, no punches were thrown -- and though television replays appeared to show Payton biting Claxton, the Golden State guard said it didn't happen.

"He wasn't having as good a game as he wanted to have, so he got frustrated out there," Claxton said. "There was no cause for the ejection. There were no punches and no cause to eject us."

"I thought Gary was frustrated most of the game because he couldn't keep Speedy in front of him," said Robinson, who helped break up the fight. "You could tell just by watching him that he wasn't pleased. It worked out for them and hurt us, because Gary wasn't playing that well and Speedy was making it happen."

speedy.jpg

the camp where i work at has a whole bunch of outdoor basketball courts. one of the hoops has a huge branch from an oak tree hanging slightly over the backboard that interferes with the occasional high arcing shots. i named the tree "tree rollins, shot blocker extrodinaire." ironicly, speedy claxton was also working at this camp at the time i named the tree. spooky. :shifty:

Screw the Lakers! :mad:

Hey, headache...speaking of the Island...you see the highlights of the Rangers/Islanders game last night! :ohmy:

i did... islanders/rangers is one of the few hockey games i actually sit down to watch... always good for, eh, 500 fights or so.

imagine how far behind the islanders for the 8th seed in the playoffs the rangers would be if not for the fact that they've beaten the crap out of the islanders every time they played 'em this year.

Tree Rollins bit Danny Ainge(finger I think) in a fight back in the 80's, I think around 1985. Its funny that the big man was the one who bit the little guy.

Back
Top Bottom