Garlic Flavored Jelly Bellys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

easytiger

New Yorker
Will Garlic Jelly Belly Tickle Tastebuds?

FAIRFIELD, Calif. (Wireless Flash) -- Here's news that may leave a bad taste in your mouth: garlic-flavored jelly beans are about to be spilled on the market

The folks at Jelly Belly have created garlic jelly beans which was inspired by Gilroy, California, the garlic capital of the world.

The beans contains garlic puree, natural extract of roasted garlic and a pinch of salt and supposedly goes well when combined with the buttered toast-flavored Jelly Bellys.

A spokeswoman says the garlic jelly beans will give you bad breath, but the company may begin working on a breathmint flavor to counteract the garlic halitosis.

Sound unappetizing? Maybe, but there's no word on if the new garlic jelly bean has a chance dethrone jalapeno as the least popular flavor.

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-03-12/1009124.html

:barf:

fah said:
I tried the Harry Potter jelly beans and they were disgusting. One of the flavours was called vomit - what was I thinking?

I tried these too... the grass, vomit, bogey and pepper ones were bad, but the earwax and sardine ones were just too much. Especially the sardine... I nearly lost it :barf:

nbcrusader said:

Gilroy, California is an interesting place. You can smell the garlic in the air when driving through....

I have driven thru Gilroy and I actually enjoyed the smell. However, I really enjoyed driving thru the Napa Valley and smelling all those grapes.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom