Garbage - Why Do You Love Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
I got a newsletter last week saying that I would be able to download this as of March 8 on MSN music but have yet to be able to find it.

Has anyone heard this yet... or have a link to it somewhere that I maybe able to ? Thanks -

Hello, I have a radio mp3 of it and have made a link, but I don't know the rules about that. Am I allowed to post a link to the mp3? I can't pm you b/c I'm not a premium member.

I listen the song (download it in Limewire)

Shit music, great lyrics

and Shirley Manson... she's really cool, i like her

^
I agree. It annoys me, actually.
Sometimes things take a while to grow on me. Perhaps that will be the case with this too.

Really bad song. Great to see Shirley has dropped the butch look she had on the last album. I saw the video on VH1.

Oh man, I downloaded 'only happy when it rains' and 'stupid girl' the other day and listened to them after years!

the 90s... :drool:

Shirley.... :drool: :drool:

Shirley's a fox, there's no doubt about it. But the plain truth is that this track is not quality.

She Is Raging, I didn't really "find" it anywhere, just good timing on a radio dial.

HelloAngel said:
Really bad song. Great to see Shirley has dropped the butch look she had on the last album. I saw the video on VH1.

i just saw it too, we must have been watching at the same time, lol. i guess vh1 still occassionaly shows videos if you're up at 8 on saturday morning. the new song is alright, sorta catchy.

shirley always looks hot, but i wasn't a fan of her look during the beautiful garbage period. she looks great in the video though :love:

Back
Top Bottom