Garbage gets better every time I see them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
I saw them again last night with No Doubt.... AWESOME show. It opened with the Distillers, and I'm sorry if there are any fans of them here, but they were AWFUL. I mean, it doesnt get much worse then them. I couldnt even tell half of their songs apart. Thankfully they didnt play long!

Now I was bummed to start because I was sick as a dog - but no way was I missing this show. Shirley has got to be one of the most amazing stage presences I've ever seen. I cant take my eyes off her everytime she performs... her energy is just amazing. She never seems to get the littlest bit tired, and she keeps going the whole time she's up there. I mean... how many other people have you seen that can skip with attitude? :D They played a lot of their older stuff tonight... and though this was the 6th time I"Ve seen them, I still have yet to hear Milk live :mad: . Although they did do #1 Crush.

No Doubt was awesome too! Speaking of energy onstage - Gwen comes pretty close IMO to Shirley. They put on a great show... I lasted as long as I could - but I had a fever and my boyfriend was getting worried about me so we had to leave a few songs before the show was over.... but it was great non-the-less!!!!

I wanted Garbage to go on tour sometime - like a big headlining tour where they play a few hours. I never get tired of watching them!

Shake it Dan--Go Baby Go!

Glad you had such a great time!! Shirley is amazing, isn't she?? And she's so goddamn cute. Bummer about Milk...I've seen them do it twice now. So how were Dan and Tony lookin'??

:sexywink:

mmm, if both Garbage and No Doubt would get better every time you see them then I might even buy one of their albums around 2035

Yes girls you'll be happy to know that Dan was shaking it, per usual... :D :drool:

But I also noticed that think he has worn the same shirt everytime I've ever seen him in concert!!

As for Tony - he's not really my type...lol He was wearing that same thing tied around his head that Daniel wore in the Karate Kid!

Salome... you dont know what you're missing! :tongue:

She ls Raging said:
Yes girls you'll be happy to know that Dan was shaking it, per usual... :D :drool:

But I also noticed that think he has worn the same shirt everytime I've ever seen him in concert!!

As for Tony - he's not really my type...lol He was wearing that same thing tied around his head that Daniel wore in the Karate Kid!

Salome... you dont know what you're missing! :tongue:

I'll be happy to volunteer to remove that shirt for him. And get him a new one, whenever. :macdevil:

Tony's a cutie, too. :love:

Back
Top Bottom