Garbage - Bleed Like Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
Well so I found out today that Garbage are releasing a new album.

I'm quite interested in hearing how it'll sound like. I haven't been listening to them very often in the past two or three years or so but I suppose I may have to dig up the other CDs and try and get myself excited...

The new single is very rock n' roll, a bit different than anything off of beautifulgarbage with the exception of "Shut Your Mouth." Sounds like it may be a bit of a change for them, if not a huge one.

the new single is pretty catchy. hopefully the new album will be a little better than beautiful garbage was.

they're an excellent live act, im seeing them for the fourth time in april!

I thought V2.0 was one of the best "second" albums I've ever heard. Although they had all worked on other projects before.

Compared to that beautifulGarbage was a little underwhelming but not bad.

can't wait to hear the new one.

laz

This CD rocks. Much better than Beautiful Garbage. Go get it if you are a Garbage fan.

I didn't really dig 'Why Do You Love Me', but today I heard 'Bleed Like Me' on the radio twice within the day and it's a great dark song.

I better put my remarks in perspective, I liked Beautiful Garbage too but this one is better than that one, IMO.:wink:

I listend to the clips on iTunes. From that I really liked "Metal Heart" and "Happy Home."

I can't wait to get this album. It's amazing to me — here we are in 2005 and we have new albums from Garbage, Weezer, NIN and then Billy Corgan's releasing a solo album soon. Good times.

Ok, so i just saw them at a festival yesterday and have decided that shirley manson is my new role model. I want her hair and attitude. Something to aspire to... :) I like the new songs.

Shirley was so hot when I saw them the other night :drool:

The new album is good, but you know, not moving away too much from their other stuff. But still, they rule live (but not as much without Dan).

Back
Top Bottom