Garbage are splitting up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's too bad they've made some great music! but I never got the feeling from interviews that they would stay together past this tour.

I hope she does go solo her voice is amazing:drool:

Damnit, I had tickets to see them in the UK this October. They announced a while back they would be ending the tour after Australia and issued refunds but stated the reason was for exhaustion, not a split *is sad*

redkat said:
That's too bad they've made some great music! but I never got the feeling from interviews that they would stay together past this tour.

I hope she does go solo her voice is amazing:drool:

RedKat - you also like Garbage because Shirely is also a fellow red head !

Oh man... Do they take me back to 1996 or what? :wink:

Stupid Girl, Only Happy, Paranoid... great songs! :up:

Shirley is a hottie! :drool:

I see this :sexywink:

And I also saw an article in which Shirley said they weren't breaking up for good. They take about 4 years between albums anyway. I'm sure they'll be back.

s014.jpg

s011.jpg

Yowza.

i love shirley!

shame to hear this, they were one of the better bands from the 90s alt-rock era. their first two albums are excellent. beautiful garbage had its moments, not all of it worked, but at least it was different. their last album was awful.

a really fun live band too, i saw them 3 times. i had tickets to see them a few months ago, but i sold them. drat, i kinda regret it, now.

My brother just bought me a ticket to see Garbage next thursday!
Australia gets lucky for a change......
:)

Back
Top Bottom