Garbage and No Doubt to Tour Together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://nme.com/news/102337.htm

GARBAGE and NO DOUBT are discussing the possibility of touring together later this year.

The respective singers of each band, Gwen Stefani and Shirley Manson are friends. In recent weeks they met, and came up with the idea of Garbage opening for No Doubt at a number of gigs later this year. No dates are currently confirmed

Writing on the band's website, www.garbage.com, Manson explained: "Gwen Stefani and I also loosely discussed the possibility of Garbage opening some dates for ND later on this year. I mean........I really respect that No Doubt do their own thing and stand out from all the other bands out there right now. I think our fans (and vice versa) would be well into the pairing. We'll just have to wait and see if it all pans out but I think ND and Garbage would make a great bill."

Garbage have just completed a massive tour of North America and Europe, which included a high profile headline slot at the Glastonbury festival. No Doubt support Green Day at the NME sponsored 'Move' festival in Manchester this evening (July 11).

Published: 11-07-2002-17-04

I can't wait.

I really hope it happens. ND is incredible live.

So is....

Attachments

• rockgwen.jpg
    rockgwen.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 12
I've never seen Garbage, the concerts sold out here in Seattle last month :( No Doubt sold out in the winter :( :( If I got to see them both at the same time.......I'd be too happy

Would definately have to see this show!!!
Especially for the hot bassmen...Dan and Tony!
:drool:

:sexywink:

Garbage I always liked, never seen em live though. But ND, never really into them, thought Tragic Kingdom was shite besides 2 or 3 tunes, but yesterday, saw them live, whoaaaaaaaaaaa!!! They kicked a whole lotta ass! Gwen Stefani completely rocks, climbin scaffoldin and hangin by one arm from like 70 feet up!!! Wicked!!!:yes:

cool :) I'd love to see that! mostly bc of garbage though. I don't like no doubt's new album that much, but I LOVE return of saturn. I LOVE all of Garbage's album!! I saw them twice opening for u2 (butch got sick before the baltimore show and I didn't get to see them then :sad: ) But I would love to see Garbage as mant times as possible! Shirley is sooo great! I :heart: LOVE :heart: her! (Not in a homosexual way though! Although if I did swing that way...I mean..uhh lol) :) Here is one of shirley from Otto's site, she is soo awesomeGarbage Pics

011016r2-28crp-garbage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom