gaming geeks come 'ere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
who plays any games; PC or not?

I just bought Battlefield 1942 delux edition for my PC and it is awesome!

I'm addicted

You can get into tanks, planes, bombers, battleships or whatever is lying around and drive it around and blow up stuff!

I'm very much into video games, but just a couple weeks ago I got Final Fantasy XI -- my first MMORPG :up: I started playing yesterday. Annoying as hell installation, but it's pretty fun. My only complaints are that it's much slower to level, and to get anywhere takes a long time. Every two seconds I have to stop and check my map, even if I've been there before. Everywhere in San d'Oria looks the same, and the wilds are very easy to get lost in.

FF: Crystal Chronicles is coming out on Feb. 9th.. I'm pretty excited. :D I also have FFX-2 to complete (in Via Infinito right now). Not to mention I also am going to get a copy of GTA: Vice City (finally).. :faint: Too many games.

aww boo, other people have replied. fine, i will seriously reply now. :grumpy:

i don't get much into pc games, but i do like tropico. i also like animal crossing for gamecube, and this cool atari pack that has galaga. :hyper: for xbox, i like the simpsons games, and just about any racing game (project gotham is the best), and gta:vc for my evil side. :macdevil:

elevatedmole said:

FF: Crystal Chronicles is coming out on Feb. 9th.. I'm pretty excited.

i saw that in the theater during previews, and i seriously thought it was gonna be a movie which i think would be cool. i like the music.

I like games far more than I should.

I'm an avid PC and Xbox gamer. (I must brag that my Xbox Live username is U2 :wink: )

Call of Duty has been taking all my gaming time on PC lately. Before that it was Max Payne 2.

For Xbox I recently got Deus Ex 2 but have not put much time into it. I beat Project Gotham 2 right before Christmas.

Basstrap, if I get Battlefield 1942, I'll let you know. (I've been considering it)

!!
what games?
:wink:

I play stupid $10 PC games like Real Pool and Snooker etc.
My first love is Playstation. My sister got an XBox a while ago and Project Gotham is awesome.

I just finished Final Fantasy X. I'll be getting Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, FFX-2, and FF-XII (the latter is to be released early 2005, I think) eventually.

Melon

I miss playing final fantasy games.

the last time I played them was FInal Fantasy 3 for super nintendo...and I am convinced it is still the best one ever!

ahh how far we've come...

madden 1994...
maddenfootball95_.jpg

madden 2004...
5l.jpg

Grand Theft Auto 2
gta2016.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
vc-193.jpg

Last edited:
i play a lotta games, mostly for xbox

i play rainbow six 3 and project gotham 2 over xbox live for that, and will play madden over it for sure next year, cuz next year EA Titles are going to be on xbox live...

maddens probably the game i play most anyway

Angela Harlem said:
!!
what games?
:wink:

I play stupid $10 PC games like Real Pool and Snooker etc.
My first love is Playstation. My sister got an XBox a while ago and Project Gotham is awesome.

i'll be posting the 2 i have left, on ebay soon...
they are Cricket 2002 and Gran Turismo 3.....the only game i'm keeping is cricket 2004 :)

i have final fantasy X on sale now, comes with the final fantasy extra dvd...ends today...

only 1 hour to go!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3073436925&category=11324&rd=1

got rainbow six 3 and grand theft auto double pack at around christmas for x-box.

soo many games.....
soo little time.

cant wait for halo 2 over live!

I've played the Battlefield 1942 Secrete Weapons demo for a while. I will probably pick up the deluxe edition soon.

I will definitely get Battlefield Vietnam when it is released later this year.

I broke out my all time favorite - Age of Kings - this weekend.

We have an XBox, but mostly my son plays it (so I can have more time with the PC :sexywink: )

I'm crap at any game that's 3D. I just end up stuck in a corner, getting shot repeatedly. (n)

I :heart: Zoo Tycoon, Neopets, and my Super Nintendo. :up:Mario:up:

Back
Top Bottom