Gamers Zone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, for anyone who gets G4 (Formerly Tech TV), at 3:00 PST today, they will be doing a nice long E3 coverage in case my gaming pals missed anything. Check it out.

So uhh FFXIII is going to be 3 separate games..FFXIII the RPG...though by the look of the trailer it seems very very action orientated...which has me confused because FFXIII Versus (which is apparently a sequel of FFXIII in simultaneous develpment) is going to be an all out action game, even though FFXII itself seems very much like an action game so far.

Then there is the 3rd FFXIII Agito I think which is for mobile platforms.....

I'm quite confused at how all this will work out...

FFXIII hero seems to be a heroine...where as Versus, looks it will be a guy.......also no other characters were shown for the main FFXIII, it just looked like the one girl taking on everything, there didn't seem to be a team dynamic thing.

I have a question, this weekend probably I'll buy a new game for my Nintendo DS, and I wanna know if the Zelda title is out already? (i'm not ver informated about this videogames matters)

^Unfortunately, no. The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is not going to be released until Q4 of 2006, which obviously means you'll have to wait all through Summer to even get close to buying it.

:drool:

Thanks Catlhere that is just full of juicy goodness....

...it is looking more and more likely it will be one Wii to rule them all:wink:

I want a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii now:sad:

Something that should not be said out loud in public:wink:

GCN_ZeldaTwilight_char01.jpg

Somebody is lookin badass:cool:

And this in general is just a beautiful image.....

GCN_ZeldaTwilight_illu01.jpg

^That was my desktop background for a while

Well I still believe Sony will come out on top. Name recognition and media exposure are huge factors in gaming. Usually the company that gets its name out in the papers/shows/internet, gets the attention. and as always, you know there will be some rapper on MTV saying "YO! dis PS3 shiznit is tight homie! The graphix is like WOW!"

PS3 games LOOK great, which for America at least, is mostly what matters.

Now it may be this
MarioGalaxy.jpg

:drool: The more I look at this game, the more I want it. The textures and lighting look incredible. The gameplay looks fun as hell. And besides, it's Our Teh MARIO! and that's SO nice!

oh no doubt the PS3 will be a great system and sell the most....but by the sounds of things at least the people in the know will recognise that hell the Wii could be the best system.

I will be getting a PS3 to, but might have to wait a year or so from launch til I could afford it:S

I need my MGS4 and FFXIII fix anyway;)

Mario Galaxy looks pretty cool from the trailers...bouncing about in space has always looked fun:cool:

The only thing that bugged me about Nintendo's conference...

No Super Smash Bros. Online information? :mad:
That would have been a sure fanboy madness moment right there.

Every year I pray that Sega will say, "We're bringing back the Dreamcast!" But then never do. Bastards.

I'm am so stoked for the Wii. And I'd been weening myself of games too. Not playing near as much as I used to. Maybe I just need to Wii.

SEGA games at E3 2006:

GameCube
-Super Monkey Ball Adventure

PlayStation 2
-YAKUZA
-Phantasy Star Universe
-World Pool Championship 2007

PlayStation 3
-The Club (working title)
-Full Auto 2: Battlelines
-SEGA RALLY REVO
-Sonic The Hedgehog
-Virtua Tennis 3
-Virtua Fighter 5

PSP
-Sonic Rivals
-World Pool Championship 2007

Wii
-Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
-Sonic Wild Fire (working title)

Xbox360
-The Club (working title)
-Chromehounds
-Phantasy Star Universe
-SEGA RALLY REVO
-Sonic The Hedgehog

Nintendo DS
-Charlotte's Web

Game Boy Advance
-Charlotte's Web

PC
-Medieval II: Total War
-Phantasy Star Universe

That's pretty much all you're getting from SEGA, gaming pal UberBeaver.

Haha woooo bring on the Snake ass kickin'...Wario will be a cool addition too....:cool:

Nintendo wins the Universe!

All that's left is Sonic/Tails if SEGA would allow it and the dream matchups would be complete. :drool:

News:

*Media Create Software Sales. The DS continues to put a stranglehold on the competition

1.) NDS Tetris DS - 160,148 [378,247]
2.) NDS Brain Age 2 - 112,392 [2,164,256]
3.) PS2 World Soccer: Winning Eleven 10 - 100,860 [561,409]
4.) NDS Brain Age - 84,075 [2,136,857]
5.) NDS Animal Crossing: Wild World - 83,564 [2,645,481]
6.) NDS Pokemon Ranger - 69,415 [496,834]
7.) NDS English Training DS - 59,614 [998,343]
8.) NDS Mario Kart DS - 37,037 [1,353,596]
9.) GBA Mother 3 - 34,591 [291,428]
10.) PS2 Dragon Quest: Yangus - 33,279 [215,237]

Wii shall pwn the world:wink:

If it goes on sale under $200 Nintendo will probably be incurring big losses on hardware (not that all systems don't)....

But it will probably be a smart move...what would you get a PS3 at double the price and more or a Wii at ~$190, with the Virtual Console:drool:

Though actually don't Nintendo usually have the lowest hardware costs anyway? Due to their systems focusing wholely on gaming? They don't make them in multimedia mini computers that Sony and Microsoft seem intent on creating.

I'm sold on the Wii...are you?

Wii is the future, you shall lose your soul without it: FACT:p

You know i'm so glad for conversion rates as AU$999.....just looks way scary to me.

Is there any news for how much it is likely to be in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom