Game of Thrones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9hl64n.jpg

:drool:

That teaser is awesome.

I'm a third or so through the first book now as well, it is also awesome. Enjoying reading it, despite having already seen the first season.

I just spent three days watching season 1 for the first time. Is it April yet?

A lot of it was filmed in Dubrovnik - looking great. I'll be going back there in September, will be nice to see the sites where they did the filming.

I started reading this the other day. And I must compliment HBO for being very true to the source thusfar.

I did the cheap, free shipping option and it said it should be here sometime between March 12th and 18th. :sad:

love Thrones- have rewatched S1 recently- it makes more sense the second time round

much looking forward to season 2- I really hope that HBO makes the entire story- think there are 7 books...with 3 more to be written

"I will hurt you for this,
The day will come,
When your joy will turn to ashes,
And you will know the debt is paid."

How has no one jumped on this. Florence + The Machine and Game of Thrones makes for the most spine-tingling TV trailer I've ever seen:

http://youtu.be/UV3RflsNxak

Mad Men is a better show, obvs, but I'm more stoked about this for three reasons.

1) Mad Men has had a year-and-a-half off. They totally may have lost their creative juices or gone off track. Game of Thrones is based on a second book that's obviously well plotted to begin with.

2) This show has nudity.

3) Mad Men is such a tease by having all those hot women (much hotter than GoT) and not having nudity.

It ain't obvs. This is a one season show at this point, with far more complex issues at play. So far S1 vs S1 is far & away in Game of Thrones favor in my opinion. Especially upon rewatch, my appreciation for what they've done just grows & grows.

Also, I was watching Batman Begins last night for the 1st time since learning that the slum kid in it is the same actor that plays Joffery, it was totally weird. I wanted Batman to just let the kid die & save everyone else the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom