Gaga, Pakistan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not an ad though, it's a link to interference's facebook page, albeit an obnoxious one.

And I'm not comfortable with my picture flying around on the bottom of the page, even if it's all over the message board already XD

Well it IS an ad, just for Interference's Facebook rather than somebody else's. And it can piss off.

What happened after? :sad:

They turned to shit and released Black Holes And Revelations.

Then they released The Resistance, which had two songs returning to their former glory and the rest wallowed in mediocrity.

They became amazing.

Then they released The Resistance, which had two songs returning to their former glory and the rest wallowed in mediocrity.

They didn't change at all, and that was the problem. Ran out of ideas, really.

Interesting.

I can't remember the name of the song I heard. Probably their lastest single.

Which two were those?

They didn't change at all, and that was the problem. Ran out of ideas, really.

Indeed, Uprising, in my opinion, just a typical, by numbers Muse with a lyrical theme used so many times before. I still kind of like it though.

:reject:

I am about to listen to Massive Attack's new album, Heligoland. It's pretty much the Rocky V of trip-hop. They lost their best member early on, and now, 7 years after their last album, they're fat and out of touch with a music scene that is itself growing stale. Can they rise above the odds and at least provide lulz? Stay tuned.

Let's get this straight, people:

1. Origin Of Symmetry
2. Absolution
Little bit of daylight
3. Showbiz

LOTS OF DAYLIGHT

4. The Resistance

MORE DAYLIGHT THAN IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE AT MIDSUMMER

5. Black Holes And Revelations

There you go, now you're properly educated about Muse. Enjoy your day.

I am about to listen to Massive Attack's new album, Heligoland. It's pretty much the Rocky V of trip-hop. They lost their best member early on, and now, 7 years after their last album, they're fat and out of touch with a music scene that is itself growing stale. Can they rise above the odds and at least provide lulz? Stay tuned.

Oh boy, this could be interesting. :lol:

They're raising a protege that will eventually turn on them?

Back
Top Bottom