Gaga, Pakistan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, just saw the reply ... so it's only going to be around for a couple of weeks? Well I guess I can cope with that.

My brother was sort of back to normal today. Well, he still had his outbursts and had to be physically restrained a few times. But he wasn't a constant ball of rage like he has been. I still have more scratches and a few bruises from trying to hold him down today.

I timed myself, it takes me 30 minutes to tell the entire saga of the past four days from 2:30 Wednesday afternoon till I left tonight around 5 PM.

Slight, but it is an improvement. He's stil being moved to the psychiatric hospital tomorrow or Monday regardless.

Ah good, hope they can really help him ...

How are the rest of you coping?

My mom keeps pretending like it's going to be a while before he goes, not the immediate future. I'm trying to maintain my usual schedule. I came to work tonight, even. Not much else we can do.

I've just been looking up stuff for travels in the coming week ... :hyper:

Ah, yes, you guys start stalking Porcupine Tree next week.

I was just trying to refresh my memory on how to find this place in Brisbane that does the best chocolate milkshakes ever.

They better still be there.

Dave wants to borrow my copies of In Absentia and The Incident. I told him PT sounds like Pink Floyd and Tool had a baby.

Oh! Friday morning, I heard another Muse song that I liked. I suppose I should give them the old college try. Maybe it's only Supermassive Blackhole that I don't like.

Supermassive Black Hole can DIE IN A DITCH.

Muse were good up to and including Absolution.

It's not an ad though, it's a link to interference's facebook page, albeit an obnoxious one.

And I'm not comfortable with my picture flying around on the bottom of the page, even if it's all over the message board already XD

Back
Top Bottom