G-Strings...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
A question for males as well as females....

Do you like to wear G-strings? Do you find them comfortable? Sexy? Practical?

Discuss...

Wearing a g-string is like having a permanent wedgie! :mad:

They are not sexy and make even the smallest of bums look fat, but hey! That's just my opinion.

Time to make coffee...

i'm wearing one right now. i'm wearing silk pants so if i don't wear one i have a v.p.l. and that's never good.

Naya said:
Angel I have a tiny flat ass and wearing a g-string makes it looks more curvaceous which is a very good thing.

I wish I had a more meaty ass. Mine is anorexic. :no:

LMAO Naya!! Here I am dreaming of having a tiny flat ass and you wish yours was more meatier.... Guess we're never happy with what we got!

Angel said:
LMAO Naya!! Here I am dreaming of having a tiny flat ass and you wish yours was more meatier.... Guess we're never happy with what we got!

Trust me Angel: You don't want to have a tiny flat ass ! Mine looks like a skinny adolescent boy's ass ! I'm sure guys prefer a meaty womanly ass. (like Jenifer Lopez). Just ask Diamond.:lol:

In my opinion G-Strings only look great on slim models with really long legs, on anyone shorter it makes ur legs look stumper, from the back, the side view can be a whole different ting......my prob is slighlty muscly upper but thinner lower and therefore me hate me legs a LOT, but anyone small with equal muscle top and bottom might get away if their bum is dented and hangs out like two breasts over an invisible wire, ya get?

Peter Stringfella looks like a right w***ker in one........:D

I hate em personally, but only very leggy, good arsed girls can get away with it (ie strippers, lapdancers, G-String Diva's Jordan - my fav dancer...:happy:...)

lol @ this thread.

uhh... huh huh.... I find them to be uncomfortable, I'm a comfortable kinda gal.. but like Naya said there are certain situtations where it looks better if you wear one.

* turns around and looks at my butt :eyebrow:

Do you like to wear G-strings? :no:

Do you find them comfortable? :no:

Sexy? Yes, but not on me! :scream:

Practical? :no:

Last time J-Lo was here 'cleaning' my apt. she left one of her G-strings behind..

:mad: :huh: :sexywink: :cool:

diamond

yes G-strings are necessary for some outfits is the general consenus..and I guess Im ok w that:D:ohmy: :tongue:
spank me

Last edited:
Personally, I love them. I got used to wearing them, and no longer find them uncomfortable. I love knowing that I am never suffering from VPL.

Although no I am wondering if perhaps my bum is too big for them, since other people have made comments about how only supermodel's should wear them, and a supermodel sized bum I don't have!!

spinninghead77 said:
Personally, I love them. I got used to wearing them, and no longer find them uncomfortable. I love knowing that I am never suffering from VPL.

Although no I am wondering if perhaps my bum is too big for them, since other people have made comments about how only supermodel's should wear them, and a supermodel sized bum I don't have!!

Who cares if you have a supermodel sized bum or a super sized bum? Wear what makes you feel good. :)

We're talking about some SERIOUS discomfort here. I avoid them unless, as stated above, I'm wearing tight clothes, or I'm in a situation where I won't be wearing it for very long.

Bad me!:mac:

How can walking around all day with something up your ass be comfortable?

Screaming Flower said:
i actually think g-strings are really comfortable. i must be weird.

I must be weird, too. Once I started down that road, there was no turning back.

I do prefer Boxers. Now if it was her wish, I?d wear a string too... I just doubt that it is!

What a thread... why did I answer on this... should I hit the submit button ??? I?m so shy.

LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @

Back
Top Bottom