G-Strings...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back in my high school days when I was a stripper to help pay for mom's coke habit, I wore G-strings everday. Mom's clean now, so my pole dancing days are over. The G-strings and pasties are gone too.

Please tell me your kidding, Lady Lemon. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at this one....????

As for the rest of this thread-Thanks for :lol: :lol: :lol: on this rainy, stormy, depressing day off!!

mad1 said:

Pickle slings...........are Pickle Slings another word used for 'tiny manhood panties' or somethin?

:lol: I guess the term pickle sling is an American creation! Its just another term for a Speedo, g-string, or extremely small swimming togs usually worn by men who should not be wearing such a thing.

I've also heard "banana hammock" used but I guess that would be for men with more than a pickle :shocked:

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

I've also heard "banana hammock" used but I guess that would be for men with more than a pickle :shocked:

Oh dear OMG
I am so shocked at all of this
and a little bit :eek:

Yes I don't wear thongies, but love them on the ladies:drool:

in fact, I was hoping ****** would demonstrate (hiya *****)
oops

In fact I love bare asses
all of them large round flat and small
(female only sorry)
So you show me one and I will not turn into mush

Last edited:
LOL! This thread is hilarious!!! I love the term "pickle slings"- I'll have to start using that more often. :D

As for my personal preference, I don't ever wear g-strings because I find them to be very uncomfortable. Maybe I'll give 'em another try someday.....

Back
Top Bottom