FYI for Boston Area Stones Fans..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the greedy show everyone was expecting. Whereas the Orpheum and Foxboro are reasonably priced (for the Stones), the prices at the Fleececenter are astounding. From what I've seen and been told:

Floors and Loges 10-14, and 21 thru 3 are all $350
Loges 4-9 (opposite end) and most balconies are $150
Opposite end balconies and rear loges(listed as obstructed)are $99
Rear balconies are $55
Ouch

There is a presale going right now on if you want to pay $60 to join Samgoody.com's getAccess club.

[This message has been edited by Hewson (edited 05-14-2002).]

Originally posted by Hewson:
This is the greedy show everyone was expecting. Whereas the Orpheum and Foxboro are reasonably priced (for the Stones), the prices at the Fleececenter are astounding. From what I've seen and been told:

Floors and Loges 10-14, and 21 thru 3 are all $350
Loges 4-9 (opposite end) and most balconies are $150
Opposite end balconies and rear loges(listed as obstructed)are $99
Rear balconies are $55
Ouch

There is a presale going right now on if you want to pay $60 to join Samgoody.com's getAccess club.

[This message has been edited by Hewson (edited 05-14-2002).]
I know, this is the reason that I probably won't go see them. Ticket prices are getting absurd. Whatever happened to one price regardless of the section you got. Too bad the general population didn't ban together one day and just boycott a show due to the prices. Not many people can afford to even go to a concert these days...it's a damn shame...I mean, $350 for the good seats, like the Stones need the money...

Back
Top Bottom