Futurama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
I love this show so much. There has been some rumour that they might bring it back, though that is uncomfirmed. I consider this series to be miles above Simpsons, and I'm a big Simpsons fan.

Anyone else here into this show?

I love this show too. I watch on Adult Swin all the time. I thought the finale was something very special. Futurama got lost in The Simpsons, King Of The Hill and Family Guy. I think in the future this show will garner the respect it should.
:up:

Absolutely love this show. Adore it. I hate The Simpsons, so I can't compare them, but this is brilliant. I watch the dvds more often than I care to admit.

"Bite my shiny metal ass"

i'm pretty sure it's official that it's coming back on comedy central, but i can't remember when, and i agree it's an incredible show but let's not get ahead of ourselfs. The simpsons, family guy, and southpark are all much better in my opinion, but futurama certainly deserves mention among those shows as the best animated shows out there

It is coming back. It's official. Comedy Central sent out a press release. New episodes. Early 2008.

Back
Top Bottom